Memory loss

jennywren

Reaction score
Anyone else have excessive memory loss since being pregnant?

2 examples

1) Yest oh said to me before I went to work, could I log on to the cinemas website to book us tickets for SAWIII that evening, OK I said. Got to work, he phoned me an hour later asking if Id booked the tickets. What tickets? I had no clue what he was talking about, he had to recal the whole convo to me and I only remembered when he got to the bit about me moaning about the expensive booking fee lol

2) I just went to the canteen, first I stopped at the vendor and got some cristps, an Aero & a bottloe of Fanta, it must have left me with 20p on my card, I put them in my bag and walked straight round to the canteen and picked up a tub of cheese and a plain t-cake, went to the till she said ''you dont have enough you only have 20p'' I said that couldnt be as I had checked that morning and had nearly £2 on my car, she took all my details for it to be investigated and for me to pay tomorrow instead. It wasnt till I got upstairs and opened my pop, the memory came flooding back where Id spent the cash (I rung the canteen and lied that a mate had taken my card and used it and I hadnt realised pmsl)

Things like this are happening every day, the other week after work I drove to my mums in stead of mine, when I got there she asked what I was doing there and I said ''I live.................oh yeh, i dont live here anymore do I'' gave her a kiss and went to my actually house :rotfl:

i told hubby i was going to the co-op this morning then got ready said i'm off to tesco's now ....seems like my brain is shrinking rapidly

Hi there, pregnancy brains are funny.Im 18 weeks now and i cant stop crying.... over the most stupid things!
I forgot i was doing the toast , burnt it and then stood there crying.
Then the other night i had a lolly , one of those double lolly's that last for ages, i was sitting on the floor for an hour sucking it and watching telly when i forgot it was in my hand.The dog then licked it . I was soooooo angery and upset i started crying really loud (i couldnt help it). My hubby looked at me concerned and said "whats wrong"all i could reply was"the dog licked my lolly"and stood there in the middle of the room like a little girl rubbing my eyes.
It funny now but at the time was deverstated :lol: x

Me too, I'm loosing my mind. Went for a scan yesterday, so was drinking loads and loads of water, then went to the toilet and mid flow remembered I needed a full bladder for the scan!!!!! Couldn't stop though as I was bursting!!

Scan went fine though, managed two glasses of water in between going to the toilet and having the scan!!

I was a dumb arse before i was pregnant, but my god am i worse now! :oops: :lol:

:rotfl: I am wetting myself at all of these!!! Loving the canteen one Jennywren!! And the lolly, well that is histerical!!!!

Sorry if these weren't meant to amuse - I have had a really bad day and needed a laugh thanks everyone :hug:

ooh and by the way I am forgetting everything! Read a text from P outside the spa asking for some bread and went home without it! And last week I went to put the teapot in the fridge, it was only when it didn't fit that I realised!!!!! :rotfl:

aren't we all a bunch of muppets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I get midway through a conversation and forget what i am talking about :? it happened a few times yesterday. :oops:

Just to let you know , it gets worse, and then doesn't go back to normal after either!!!

I've had 2 kids, and my memory is now awful!

I get halfway through things and forget what I was do.....? :rotfl:

I forgot to check pockets other day absentmindedly loading the washing machine manged to wash hubbys mobile phone...he needs a new screeen now though but ti works LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back