Back to Work tommorrow!

MrsK

Reaction score
Back to work tommorrow after 1 1/2 off on holidays - dreading this!! I am going to tell my boss that I am pregnant and don,t know how the big news will go down!! He is the type of man that will be all nice to me and then in the canteen when all the other staff is in will say something perverted about me being pregnant, he likes to be centre of attention!! Also I havent told the other staff yet as I didnt want it to get back to him so hope they don,t think I am being funny/strange but just didnt want to tell to we made sure everything was okay to after our big scan, they are the type of girls who tell everything the minute they know it is happening !!! Looking forward to tommorrow!!

Don't worry when i said to my boss can i have a word she automatically thought i was leaving!!!! Then she was really nice up until my first scan - and now everyone knows she doesn't even bother saying hello or goodbye let alone how did you get on at your appointment etc!!! So i think they are all the same!!!

When I told my boss, he said "I thought something was up, your tits have got massive" :lol:

You just got to explain to them that you wanted to wait til the all clear and stuff, my work are *******s as well, just glad when i can go on maternity leave and get outa there to be honest! xx

You just got to explain to them that you wanted to wait til the all clear and stuff, my work are *******s as well, just glad when i can go on maternity leave and get outa there to be honest! xx

I think most works are the same - I just keep telling myself only really have two full months left to wrok, Aug and Sept as I plan to leave mid Oct!! It cannot come quick enough xx:)

Goodluck hun...hope it goes ok for you....ur preg ticker isnt showing...i think u need to cut and paste the second link :) xx

Goodluck hun...hope it goes ok for you....ur preg ticker isnt showing...i think u need to cut and paste the second link :) xx

Thank you - I cannot get that Ticker thing to work at all!! :) I have no patience!lol

Good luck MrsK, let us know how you got on today!!!

I told my boss before anyone else (including OH), cos his reaction would've really spoilt how I felt about the whole thing tbh. I know that sounds a bit weird but I love my job and would have hated for him to be weird with me about it. But he was brilliant, considering two other members of staff had just told him the same thing haha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back