tried this but it................

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
........... didnt work

Last night i wanted ice cream i thought id see if i could get my man to go out and get some for me
it was 10.30 so only petrol stations would be open
"Baby wants some ice cream so do i"
"He said its to late"
He whined a bit about doing it
"no its not pleassssssssssssssse" me batting my eye lids
so he siad "ok" then couldnt find his keys so became annoyed
so i said "its ok i can live with out ice cream" (BIG SIGH)
He said "no if the baby wants some ice cream then lets get some"
"Oh thank you love" (secret smug smile)

So in my head i emagined me laying on my bed when he came back and saying oh thank you love as he hands me the ice cream. :wink: :lol:

BUT.....
"Come on then"
and walked out the door and got in the car
he expected me to go to
(so a bit miffed it wasnt going to plan ) i went with him
But when we got there he told me he had NO CHANGE could i buy it
i went in to the petrol station
AND I BOUGHT THE ICE CREAM YES ONE FOR HIM TOO :x
So my plan backfired big time
DAMN DAMN
WHY DOES IT ONLY WORK IN THE MOVIES??????????????? :? :rotfl:

Ha! Do you know nothing of men? The majority are simple, caring souls who need to be told exactly what you want.

I've dropped so many really heavy and very obvious hints about how lovely it would be for a tired pregnant woman to recieve surprise flowers in the middle of the day but nothing has yet materialised. I think I may have to email the Interflora website to my fella at work. Or maybe even that would be too subtle! :rotfl:

Next time save yourself some dissapointment and leave him a note :)

mmmm icecream. Back in a minute going to ask OH if he wants some.

Sandi

lol. My OH is pretty good though i do often just say 'i'd like some... (whatever it is) would you mind getting me some' otherwise he might think i want to go with him to get it. Lol.

Hinting and men just don't work. Lol.

no luck, off to tescos to get some raspberry ripple.

sandi

The other day I txtd oh and asked him to get me some crisps on his way back from work, that was around 2ish.
I phoned him around 4 to remind him and all i got was "right then" which was said through a sigh!
By 6 I was really looking forward to them but he forgot!!
He said he wasnt going back out just for crisps so I gave him a nice little list, with chocolate and diet coke now included!! :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: . I kind of think you deserved that! Sorry Sweety. It's a good story though!

hehehe...I have a good excuse for that... I wait until Daughter's in bed and then tell OH what I fancy. ONE of us has to stay here for Erin.... :D Would he be a dear....?

mwahahaha.

To be fair to OH, even when i was pregnant with Erin, I only had to mention that I fancied a curry (I wass a spice-a-holic with her) and he was off like a shot. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back