Memory

cab'o'holic

Reaction score
Has anyone's memory gone?
I go to the shops and forget what I went for so yesterday I wrote a list, and forgot to take it so didn't get anything i needed again!
the poor fish have been without food for two days as i keep forgetting it.
And when im talking i think i may have verbal dyslexia as i keep saying things muddled up and the wrong words for things, im sick of saying i know what i mente! but its getting me into a lot of trouble :oops:

i have always had a on/off stutter, i talk fine its just sometimes i stutter randomly and cant say something, but its not usual. But lately its gotten worse and Alan just laughs at me trying to say something for half an hour cause i stamp my feet and look like nikki from BB lol :rotfl:

cab'o'holic said:
I go to the shops and forget what I went for so yesterday I wrote a list, and forgot to take it so didn't get anything i needed again!
And when im talking i think i may have verbal dyslexia as i keep saying things muddled up and the wrong words for things, im sick of saying i know what i mente! but its getting me into a lot of trouble :oops:

Doesn't get better afte they are born either :wink: :lol:

Sami said:
cab'o'holic said:

Doesn't get better afte they are born either :wink: :lol:

Thats why im so bad then I must still have it from when when I had Luke and this time its just made it worse!

I didn't have much of a memory before, but now my brain is just mush :shock:

Its called CRAFT syndrome apparently...common in pregnancy and I am a fellow sufferer............................................

Stands for Cant Rememeber A F****ng Thing :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: same here hormones great excuse!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back