Meh!

Mervs Mum

Reaction score
I've got to have ANOTHER scan!

The MW who saw me today thinks he's breech.....I dont.

I supposed it's best to keep checking but I think I would have known about it if he'd turned again. My mate's baby turned at 38 weeks and she almost passed out it!!

So yeah...thursday....scan then consultant appointment. :(

Ahhhh no :wall2:

Fingers crossed he's snuggled head down hun :hug:

I honest to goodness think he is. I'm really starting to think he's never been breech. The movements havent changed really over the past months. He's in the same position today that he was at the scan. The only thing that makes me think he might have been breech before is that I could really feel him trying to turn just before the scan. It was bordering on painful......oh I dont know.........I do know that I am totally 'over' being pregnant now.

I collect my home birth kit friday or should I say OH will - they said it weighs too much for me to lift it. She rang the birth centre to organise it then told me not to go into labour till after the scan next thursday!

10 minutes before Cara was born a dr tried to tell me she was breech :mad: I told him he was wrong :lol:

They ran and got a portable scanner, guess who was right :lol:

do you think this is a case of mum knowing best too? I really dont think he's breech....:eh:

Chick, he's in your belly and if he had turned i really think you would have noticed. But......i will keep my fingers crossed for your scan anyway xx

I think I would too. If he's about 7lb I'd fooking know about it I reckon!! x

Mums know best and I expect you will prove them wrong :) good luck :)

I'm convinced he's head down. I spoke to a MW friend and she thinks the MW is being over cautious. She had an undiagnosed breech lady and the first she knew was when baby's bum presented so I think she's probably keen not to miss one again. My MW friend said if I go into labour and they are STILL unsure of his position when they palpate me, they will most likely send me for a quick presentation scan at the delivery suite then I can come home to labour and give birth of he's the right way. I will be soooo pissed off if they have me in that hospital giving birth to a baby that's perfectly fine to come at home. Just need to get my home birth stuff tomorrow now and get to sunday then I can relax and wait for him to come. It's irritating me because I know the more I think about it the less relaxed I become and the more it's inhibiting me producing the oxytocin I need to let labour start naturally......MEH! :lol:

I'm sure you would know if hes turned as you say prob being over cautious - i'm sure your right x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back