Today's MW appointment.....34+3

Mervs Mum

Reaction score
A little update from today's appointment :)

No change here. Still breech and following the same growth line so I have a scan on monday.

I did ask if his position might make him appear bigger than he is and my MW said it's entirely possible......we shall see what monday brings. According to her rudimentary estimates, he's just over 7lb now but it could be way out.

I told her about the hypnotherapy session to help me to get him to turn and how the therapist suggested that he'd turn by the time I had the scan. My MW told the sonographer that she'd be ringing to see what the outcome was on monday! If he's turned by the scan I will freak!

Everything else fine with BP and urine.

Brilliant news that everything is fine :yay: I hope the little one turns for you in time - this hypnotherapy sounds very interesting; I was reading up on it elsewhere since you mentioned it on here (though for some reason I couldn't find anything on hypno-otherthings ;) )

Good luck for the scan! :dust:

really hope he turns, have you got a rocking chair to sit on? Some people think the rocking action helps baby to locate themselves in space and turn. Cant do any harm!

I'm constantly on all fours or the birthing ball! I had this with Hebe being back to back so I know all the tricks!

Good luck for the scan hun, and will be keeping everything crossed that he turns!

ahh well youre the best woman for the job then! Hope the neighbours curtains dont start twitching at you rocking on all fours :) :hug:

7lbs already, jesus!! I really hope he turns soon chick xx

:yay: Best of luck for Monday hun, keeping all crossed for you xxx

Wow 7lbs at 34 weeks! I bet there is no room left to turn round in there for him!
You watch when he arrives, he will be just 5.5lb to show those midwife wild guess's!

Hope he turns round for you, let us know how your scan goes.

:lol: I'll fall off my birth stool if he's less than 9lbs!!

He might be but I am definitely bigger!! I look bigger but I've put less weight on so far......as they say over the water....go figure.....

omg maybe he's gona be a 10lb-er!! anyway mrs, i need to see sid bump again before he becomes sid :lol:

Hevz is on about coming here friday if you fancy a ride to the right side of the hills ;)

Big boy then eh!! Hope he turns for you, hope your hypnotherapy with this is more successful than your hypno**rd!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back