Meeah

evajo

Reaction score
Anyone have an update on Meeah - seems a while since we heard from her x

Ive been checking my phone every 5 minutes just incase but heard nothing :( She updated facebook this morning and no sign of baby.

C'mon baby!

Thanks Melio - hope you okay Meeah x

Sorry ladies there's still no update and I'm really fed up. I feel so selfish as a really want her out now. Her head I that low I can't sit down I have to lie which isn't helping get labour started and I'm so tired all the time. Urgh. No contractions since Wednesday so I reckon I'll have to be induced on the 23rd which I dreading as if it doesn't work I'll have to have a section and I'm scared somethings gunna go wrong lol. Ray of sunshine these days me! I'll keep you updated don't worry :) xxx

Try and stay positive meeah (although feel free to be like 'see not that easy is it!' lol when Im 9 days over!). Just keep thinking no matter what happens you'll have your little girl with you by the end of the week :)

Ill send you some labour vibes lol. Sorry this is so frustrating for you though :( xx

I do feel for you Meeah! Melio is right though, you must think positive!! Have you got a ball to bounce on? It would also be nice and soft for your ahem, lady bits, seeing as she's so low....sending labour vibes your way too!! x

Hang in there Meeah, she will be here V.soon, and it will all be worth it, and you will have your body back , hope it all goes lovely and smoothly when she gets going X

Last edited:
Thank you so much all! I am trying really hard to stay positive lol I'm just tired which makes me so cranky. I do have a ball and have tried bouncing but I over do it and end up feeling sick lol plus I try to watch tele when I'm doing it which probably doesn't help too much! Thank you all for the lovely messages I'll make sure I keep coming on I've been avoiding the past few days lol xxx

Oh hun can feel your frustration but babe will be here before you know it - labour dust coming your way xxxx
:dust:

Aww bless you Meeah, I really hope she comes soon for you. I know i'm not overdue yet but I feel the same, because I have SPD i've not properly slept for ages, I wake every hour at least if I actually get to sleep and i'm permanently in pain and exhausted now, and i'm desperate for baby William to make an appearance, then I feel really guilty for wanting him out. I'm at the hospital on Thursday to see the consultant about a induction, and am hoping it might happen by itself before then, I keep getting irregular contractions and back pains, but then it all goes quiet again. I'm not surprised you're fed up and really hope she makes a appearance before Wednesday for you xx

Meeah... anyone know if i won my bet??

she was contracting and oozing and alsorts last night

have we a baby this morning???

I havn't had a text, but putting off texting her as Ive seen on her facebook some people saying congrats to her and lovely name ect, so I assume if she's had her she wont want lots of people texting her lol.

But its looking hopeful!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back