Bagpuss ? ? ? ?

angiemum2b

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from bagpuss since her last post ?
As she hasn't been on for a while ? :think:

Lets hope it's because her lil one has come :pray:

wasn't it friday that bagpuss was going in? i wonder if they started her off... good luck bagpuss - looking forward to hearing from you!
x

Hello girls,I'm still here :(

When I went to the hospital on Friday,they gave me an induction date of next Friday,but also gave me a membrane sweep - I was due to have one of these done on Tuesday.
I had had a show on the Thursday night,which I got really excited about,and over Friday and Saturday after having the sweep,I lost what I think was my mucus plug,but apart from that - nothing!No contractions,no trickles,no nothing :(

I have been having computer problems,hence me missing all the news and messages,so thanks so much for thinking of me!!
I hope that something gets going soon,maybe my next post will be in the new arrivals? :pray: :pray:

bagpuss xxx

Well good luck Bagpuss, won't be long now tho. :D

yea - wont be long now! you could be holding your baby this time tomorrow... you never know! look how quick things got moving for lindsay... and rachel gave birth not long after having a show...

good luck...

Bagpuss we're obviously not doing the right things!!!! :x

Yeah right i think they just like it in there sooo much they forget to start labor and come!

I hope it happens for you real soon. :pray:

Well I've officcially got 1 day left, and I haven't got a clue on how I'm doing it It's driving me mad :wall: :wall:

So my fingers are crossed for bagpuss and me!!! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back