Measure your bump :) x

It is actually quite funny that we are all measuring similar, as im sure that naturally (pre pregnancy) we must all vary so much in weight/size

I no!
Im 6ft and was naturally a size 12, never had a flat stomach always had a lil pot belly lol but was comfortable with my size.
I cant even get my size 12 jeans passed my knees now! lol x

I actually still fit into all my pre-preg clothes (apart from the obvious tummy) but I was a 16 before so I guess they have more give in them haha!

I'd lost a lot of weight leading up to pregnancy and was finding myself getting into size 14 stuff, but even now all my size 16 stuff still fits with a bits of room apart from the bump area lol I seem to have continued to drop weight from certain areas too, like my shoulders n topa of arms seem to have slimmed off, my legs are still slowly getting slimmer and I've lost all the extra baggage around my back and hips, don't have any excess round the back of my bra at all now! And I'm only 5'4" so I figured my little bump was too be expected, but I think I'm measuring biggest so far at 45.5" lol slightly concerned now!! I'm hoping she's just gona be super long like she looked in 20 scan as MW says she's measuring ahead too and it's not all weight, especially as I've not put much on the scales apparently, I was 74kg pre preg and I'm 81.7kg now!!

I'm 36" and 28weeks :) still got a lot of growing to do!

Hmmm- mine's 48!!!! Think I have a pretty good excuse though being 10 days overdue!!!

This thread has depressed me! Mines 44 and I've got over 10 weeks to go!
I like to think its all baby but I have a sneaky suspicion it's all the Danish pastries I've grown a penchant for since being pregnant - I never had a sweet tooth before!
I've got a scan at 34 weeks so if it is all baby at least I'll know if I'm due a whopper!

mines 38 inches, i think in due a growth spurt! Xx

Omg I'm gona try my old pre pregnancy jeans on haha...... Or will I depress myself?! X

oh fun idea....i just done this and im 46inches!!! great stuff lol. im not overweight or baby is not big and fluid levels fine...my stomach muscles are just blaaaa from before. xx

Last edited:
Think of after birth and how great our waistline measurements will look then.. and the scales ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300

I didn't bother trying the old jeans on, my unsexy "big pants" are tight on my bum so no way would I wana put myself through any more humiliation!! X

I bought full briefs for the hosp in 12/14 thinking well its just my bum my nomal size should fit... Uhhh well they dont haha! Bums massive now!
So ive bought more in 16/18 lol deary me! Xx

I'm the same- was in 16-18 pants before and now in 20-22 from primark???!!!!!! That's disgusting!!!!

Has to be done though and my wedding is at the end of November so at least I've got a good enough incentive to stop ramming cakes into my piehole!!!!

Apologies if this had already been suggested, not read the whole thread, but we used to measure our bumps with toilet roll sheets and compare hoe many sheets we were ;)

Still practicing on the new phone.....

Apologies if this had already been suggested, not read the whole thread, but we used to measure our bumps with toilet roll sheets and compare hoe many sheets we were ;)

Still practicing on the new phone.....

Ahh i love that idea haha!! :) x

I'm the same- was in 16-18 pants before and now in 20-22 from primark???!!!!!! That's disgusting!!!!

Has to be done though and my wedding is at the end of November so at least I've got a good enough incentive to stop ramming cakes into my piehole!!!!

Lmaooo jolly! And news on baba today??? Xx

Hahah!! Noooo!!! He must be well and truly tucked away!! Being induced tomorrow so going to enjoy today knowing that I should have squeezed him out by Sunday- not how I wanted things to go but at least an end is in sight!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back