How big does your bump measure?

Welshy1

Reaction score
Hi all,

Going to see the midwife tomorrow and I'm assuming she'll measure my bump.

What were your measurements around the 27 week stage?

Am a little concerned as I still don't really have a bump yet (altho scan measurements are coming back as normal).

Your comments would be appreciated.

xx

At my 25 week appt I was 22cm but I was really 24 weeks and I'm a tiny person (under 5ft!)

I have measured 1cm over for the last couple of appointments, like at my 28wk appt i was 29cm. They say it's fine to measure 2cm over or under.

My MW won't measure until 28 weeks or over, but I didn't get measured at all until 31 weeks! At 31 weeks I measured 34cm so was sent for a growth scan - all fine though! Baby not huge they said and fluid was about 75th percentile too. Was measured at 34 weeks and I was 35cm so I've obviously evened out a bit now! :)

I was also 29cm at my 28 week appointment. I wouldn't worry too much about having a small bump though hun they all come in different shapes and sizes. Your LO could just be a bit more tucked in :), If your midwife is worried they'll send you for a growth scan xx

I measured 24 and 22 weeks. It seems everyone is totally different so I wouldn't worry :hug:

xxx

I measured 23 at 24 weeks, I don't think it makes a difference if you have a big or small bump, I have a huge bump lol x x

How do they measure your bump? I think mines huge but I had a belly to start with! LOL

How do they measure your bump? I think mines huge but I had a belly to start with! LOL

I too had a belly to start off with lol.....she measured with a tape measure although did a guess with her hands first and was right :shock:

I think they measure from the top of your foof to where ever the cervix hard bit is just above or below belly button depending how far along you are :)

xxx

Thanks for clearing that one up. I thought it was foof to under bust I was like jees mines bigger than 17cm!!!! I thought I might be having a whale! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back