bruised bump?

leckershell

Reaction score
This is probably another one of those silly questions, but I thought I'd sound off to you guys to see what you think...

Since last night the area around my belly button really felt uncomfortable, I can't explain, it just felt a bit, not painful, but wrong...

Today, down the left side between my belly button and the bottom of the bump, it feels bruised... You know when you have a really sore squishy bruise, it feels like that underneath. There's no signs on top of any sort of discolouration, and I've just put some bio oil on in case maybe it's the stretching of my belly skin that is making the feeling.. but it just doesn't feel right when I touch it..

Any ideas? Do you think it's just the baby lying funny/stretching my skin? I've got anterior placenta too, so I don't want to be thinking it's that that hurts cos that would surely be really bad..?

:think: :?

My stomach has felt the same as yours since yesterday. It feels really bruised but there is nothing there but I did see the midwife yesterday and you know how much they poke away at you and I had the student grabbing my belly, my poor baby! :roll:

Hello induction buddy...

I have no idea but i still cant believe baby hasnt made an appearance yet! Has it been kicking more around there or anything?

It could be a case of everything getting a bit tired now?

Not sure,

Take care xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back