Measure your bump :) x

lauralou

Reaction score
Hey ladies xx

Thought itd be fun around this time of our pregnancies to measure our bumps and compare :)

We are all gona be so different but thought itd be cute :)

(Measuring around ur bump, across the belly button round to the back) xxx

lmao i just tried with the tape measure my MW gave me (the paper type ones they use up the hospto measure uterus) it doesnt fit about me haha! ooops xx

Omg haha!! I need to dig out my trusty ikea one! X

Mine is 40" :)
iPhone charger length plus one inch haha x

Mine must be atleast 50inches cos this tape measure is only 30 and thats convering my back and half of my waist and then the tape runs out lmao! xx

Use a dressing gown cord or a cable and then measure the length of it with ur tape measure :) x

Erm... just measured and mine is 46" :eek: lol I went in line with my belly button and made sure it was straight all the way around! Xx

OH helped me :) used dressing gown and its 42 and 1/2 inches :p Not as big as i thought lol (made sure it was around and inline with belly button) xx

Last edited:
Mine was 40 and a half. :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Omg I've gone from a tiny bump to a 43 .. Defo popped now !!

I bet if I fo it in the morning it will b smaller :)

Sent from my GT-I9300

I think n inch of it might b dinner I'm so full lol

I did my measuring in mothercare changing rooms about 4 weeks ago, and I measured 40inches. Then I thought id measure my bum, and it measured 42inches!!! - My ass is bigger than my pregnant bellly! I must look well attractive!

Lol Colourmeblue! I'm sure you look great hun!

I just measured and I'm wishing I hadn't... 45.5 inches ...eek!! And I'm 34+4. Lol I now feel huge!

I am about 44" - thought it would be more with 5 days until due date lol!!

This is quite interesting actually as we all seem to be quite similar no matter how far along we are.

Yeah its all around to 40-45 area! I really thought id be alot more than 42! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back