First time here :)

Lou12

Reaction score
Well, I thought I'd plonk myself here for a couple of weeks - see what happens :dance:

Came off the pill on 15th July, and first day of my cycle was 19th - tried my OPK's for a week from 28th and almost gave up, thinking I wasn't going to ovulate this month. I decided to have another poas on Saturday, and bingo! a nice dark line!!! Plus my nipples have been sore - I vaguely remember getting sore boobs half way through cycle before the pill 6 and a half years ago! Got another dark line on Sunday too. I know it's possibly a bit late in my cycle, but I'm just pleased I've started ovulating straight away.

So anyhoo, here I am, my first ever 2WW - not really expecting a BFP, but hoping all the same :)

xxx

u never know u might be one of the lucky ones :) good luck in your ttc journey hun xx

Good luck Hun!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!
I'm just off the pill too but didn't use opk's this month. So still waiting...AF due Fri on 28 day cycle.
Did you bd a lot?!
Xxx

Haha, we certainly tried our best!!! :bd:

Thank you both :) And fx for you both too!

Good luck on ur TTC journey xx

Welcome to PF - you will be hooked in no time, so don't think of running off after your two weeks looking round!!

Good luck fokr a speedy BFP - lets hope you got it first time lucky X

Thanks all :)

If my calculations are correct I think I'm just 2dpo, and it's already driving me insane wanting to poas! I find myself sat thinking whether there's any symptoms - then kicking myself with a "for goodness sake woman don't be daft"!!!

Also because it's my first month of trying and I've been on the pill for so long - I've forgotten what it feels like when AF is on her way. So grrrr :lol: xx

The days go so slow in the 2ww!! It's rubbish! Also my colleague told me today she's 10 weeks preg- I'm obviously super happy for her but def felt jealous and sad it's not me :( I hope I'm not a bad person xxx

You're certainly not a bad person! It's only natural :)

I found out the other day that one of my best friends it pregnant - but I'm so so pleased for her. She's had a lot of problems, and she was worried it wouldn't happen - and it did after just a few months of trying. I'd love just to be a couple of months behind her, it'd be lovely :D

So 3dpo - imagining potential signs everywhere but they can all be explained away. Back ache and tiredness - I get that anyway. A day of always needing the loo - who doesn't get days like that? Still sore nipples - don't know about this one, but it can occur with ovulation, which it did... just my body getting back to normal I guess.

Anyhoo, I'm sleepy - so early night I think :nap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back