Maybe symptoms but don't want to get hopes up...

Bexter

Reaction score
Hi, this is my 2nd month of ttc. Last month i was convinced i had all the symptoms so this month i'm trying not to find any.
AF is due next week, but do these sound symptoms to you? The past few nights i have been a bit headachey / sick and fell asleep by 9.30!
Plus today i'm suffering with really bad trapped wind ( :oops: sorry!).

Please can someone tell me if these sound like syptoms or something totally unreleated?

Hi

Sorry cant help.

I just knew when i was pg even before af was due. It was very strange BUT make sure you stay relaxed and just try to take it easy.

I would try not to test until your af is 1 day late at the very least.

Good luck.

Sarah

Hi

Sounds promising, ide wait till your late and dont stress over it :)
Katrina

i found out yesterday i was pregnant and my period wasnt due until next week. my main symptom was unusual tiredness falling asleep early in the evening which was very unusual for me

You're going to hate me for saying this. Only time will tell. We were trying for years, and I got some kind of symptoms just about every month. Seemed to find something different each time, and convinced myself "this must be it". Truth is, at this stage, you just can't tell. But in my experience, the tiredness could be a sign. But if your breasts are feeling strange, too- then that really is a good sign.

Good luck. Keep us posted!

TM

i suffered with really bad heartburn with my first baby so i had an idea i was expecting when i suddenly started to experience it again. also peeing a lot :oops:

Thanks guys, unfortunately AF came a few days after i posted this arrggghh :evil:
Should be ovulating this week tho, so maybe this month will be my month? :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back