Trying not to get excited!!

Cyprus08

Reaction score
ok so before I joined this forum I didnt even think about symptom spotting - so Im blaming you lot :wink: - my AF's due in a week and for the past few days Ive been getting a few symptoms that Ive been reading about from the ladies that have had their BFP's. I started getting really tired but didnt think too much about that, but for the past few days Ive completely lost my appetite. This never happens to me even when Im ill! On Wednesday I was in the shower when it tasted like my mouth was full of blood, I jumped out to see and there was nothing there!! Also for the past few days Ive noticed my skins gone really spotty which hasnt happened since I was in my teens and ive been getting quite a lot of nausea and wind for the past 2 days.

Im a bit concerned that im putting myself into a self fulfilling prophecy, read the symptoms then think I have them. Just thought it would be interesting to post how Im feeling and see if Im right.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE be right!! Ok Im going to go and try to distract myself xx

Forgot to say Ive been getting af like pains also. Now Im not clinging on too much to these as had them lat month as well and got BFN and AF, didnt feel any of the other things though :pray:

Oooooh, sounds very promising!! Good luck hun!!!

Good Luck I have my fingers crossed for you :pray: :hug:

ooooo, good luck hun! will keep it x'd for you that it is.

I've been getting loads of period pain even though i'm only about 8dpo and feel slightly icky and have a strange taste in my mouth...but then again, I did last month and that was a bfn so i'm trying not to get too excited!! I've got about another 8 days til I can test too, which is soooo frustrating :wall:

Thanks for all your support ladies, Ive got everything crossed that were all getting BFP's in our christmas stockings

HannahD said:
ooooo, good luck hun! will keep it x'd for you that it is.

I've been getting loads of period pain even though i'm only about 8dpo and feel slightly icky and have a strange taste in my mouth...but then again, I did last month and that was a bfn so i'm trying not to get too excited!! I've got about another 8 days til I can test too, which is soooo frustrating :wall:

I think we must be testing around the same time, wow a testing buddy. Never thought I would get soo excitied about feeling sick and having the taste of blood in my mouth. The next 7 days are going to be the hardest :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back