Given up already this month

Jule

Reaction score
Hi,

Just been reading all these posts, and it seems everyone has symptoms already! Sounds promising.

AF is due to darken my doorstep on Monday, and I'm more than certain she will arrive right on time! I convinced myself I was experiencing 'symptoms' quickly after I OD, but they soon disappeared, obviously was all in my head, and now I'm experiencing absolutely NOTHING :(

Everything is normal, well tbh everything is better than normal - no mood swings, no aches or pains (although got a slight cold), very little CM, and if anything my BBs have got smaller and flatter :shock:

I have resigned myself to the fact that I am now into my 7 month of TTC, and just about ready to give up the fight :(

Looks like there might be a few BFPs soon on this forum :cheer: Good luck to all!!

J x

aw jules

one thing that this place has taught me is it inst over until the fat lady sings or until you get a bfp, many many women have little or no symptoms even if they've had strong symptoms in pervious pregnancies.

I totally understand how you are feeling, but i'm trying to relax a bit more, because at the end of the day you're life shouldnt stop inbetween!

Hugs :hug:

I know how frustrating it can be babe, the only advice I can really give you is to stay strong, stay positive, and come on here to rant or moan anytime you need to :D :hug:

dont give up yet - as has been said it aint over til the witch arrives...

keeping my fingers crossed for you :pray:

keeping fingers and toes crossed , i know getting passed 6 months seems to me ya done in doesnt in , but its not over yet ! the month u ahve no symptons prob be the month u get ya bfp !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back