Maybe Baby??

LuW

Reaction score
Hey Ladies!

Just thought I'd get some advice before I rush out, crutches and all, for a test only to be disappointed.
Me and the OH had a MC back in Jan and since then my body's found it funny to give me sore boobs and give me a swollen tummy every so often, but this time things are a little different.
Now I've got very clear blue veins on my boobs and my nipples have change shape a little, my tummy has swollen but has a low carry instead of just swelling, I've found myself extremely tired recently - So much so when my Mum was trying to wake me to go and pick up the OH from the train station she was able to roll me out of bed and I only woke up when she tried moving me again because of pain in my knee! (And I've never been a heavy sleeper) I can sleep around 16 hours a day at the moment and I'm still constantly tired. I've been having some intense dreams where I've been convinced for days later that what I've dreamt really happened. I've had the feeling of being about to have a nose bleed for weeks (the taste in the back of my throat mainly) and obsessively put everything in my mouth, even more so if I can dip it in salt or it has a high salt content. My thumb and side of my hand being a favourite because its always with me (obvs).

I've had irrregular periods since the MC which the GP isn't worried about (though I am a little) but if we are expecting, Baba's most likely 9-10 weeks gone if that helps anyone help me!

I just wanted to know the chances before I make the now hour long walk to the nearest shop, seeing as I can't drive for another 4 weeks, to be disappointed again.

Cheers,

Lu XX

hi hun i wold test it sounds as though you may have a little pea here xxx

I would say it sounds like you could be carrying a little bean! Feels stupid asking, but maybe you could ask someone to buy a test for you? Your OH? Your mother?

If not then I think I would have gone to buy a test!

Or maybe you can order one online? They usually deliver quite quickly!

Best of luck!! :)

Hey, thanks for the replies, getting a little excited now- trying to calm myself down just incase though. I'd prefer to keep it between me and the OH atm after jan so don't want to ask my mum, and OH is in germany with work so may have to order or get the brother to take me food shopping or something, He's not the brightest crayon in the box bless him!

Fingers crossed!

Lu XX

Hiya

It sounds like it's worth testing... good luck xx

:clover:

GL hun keep us updated! But try and order one? Could be with you by Tuesday? X

A friends on her way with some tests she got from work (works in a dispensery) to say I'm nervous and scared are understatements. Been blooming talking to my tummy all day, I've convinced myself I am and tbh I don't know what I'll do if I'm not. =[
And someones eaten the last packet of salt and vineger crisp so not really a happy girl lol!

Lu XX

Good luck i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Let us all know when you've tested.

oooooh, that's so exciting! Fingers crossed!
Will be checking in on this test regularly!! :p!!
:)

Hi everyone,
Spent the last 12 hours or so pretty much constantly on the phone.

Sadly a BFN =[[ But we've decided we're going to give it a last try before he goes away with the big A.

Spent a day being a mummy and daddy made us so determined to have our little Jelly Baba sooner rather then later.

Thanks for the support everyone!

Lu XX

:( Sorry to hear that!

Hope you'll get your bfp soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member