maybe a stupid question

isobel84

Reaction score
but for a week now my groin has been hurting and pubicbone aswell (not to touch) and sometimes when i stand up i feel this pressure down there and it feels really heavy like a melon above my twinkle and yesterday at work Noa had hiccups and i also felt it in my bum, never felt it like that before.
So i was thinking.. maybe he is heading in the right direction? I know they can do it now even tho its abit early and im fully aware that they prob will do a full turn again.

maybe im completly wrong, i wouldnt know as i have never been pregnant before. :blush:

Sounds just the same as how I feel - I think my baby has started to engage sounds like you're may have too yay noa! And ickie boo! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it dont mean he will be eaerly tho if he decide to stay put? I DONT WANT YOU EARLY NOA! im not reasy for a long time.. atleast another 10 weeks..

I think babies can get into the head down position from 28-30 weeks!! Let's hope he stays head down but doesn't make an early appearance!! My little man's been head down for over a week! I get kicks in the ribs and hiccups in my Fu Fu lol

Nar my other two were 3/5ths engaged from 27+ weeks and they were both over de Hun x

Sounds like the little guy is getting into a good position :)

My inner pelvis feels like it has been puched in when I walk around not too bad when I'm sitting downnbut when. I stand up omg!!! This baby pushes right down! Lol

that what i feel Evie, hes been head down along time but had a spin around and been sort of on the side and now back down again, its just that i have not had this pressure before, feels like something is about to fall out! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back