Awww Pips got hiccups!

nickilubs

Reaction score
Awwww Im getting these little jumps in the lower part of my tummy! I think Pips got the hiccups I never felt them before shes had them for a good while now though how long do they normally last for? awww I just want to give her a big cuddle and try and settle them for her!

Aimee's hiccups are a tad annoying. She always gets them when I get settled in bed and I have to move to accommodate her! :rotfl: It is something I am not going to miss!

:shock: Arent you meant to be having a baby today lady! LOL! I just seen your ticker!

Why do you think I am still awake?! I am too excited/nervous to sleep! :lol:

:D Awwwww I dont blame yous I would be the same! It must be such a strange feeling knowing you will meet her today its amazing! Ooooooo wish you so much luck! Shes gonna be beautiful! Want lots of pictures hehe!x

/Awww so sweet, Baby Hay had them this morning, they are very odd...

Oh I wonder if Jo's gone yet.... :think:

Reggie used to get the hiccups all the time in my tummy and it sometimes annoyed me as always when I was in bed about to sleep, but the 1st time he got them when he was born on his 1st day it was such an amazing moment watching this little baby hiccuping and remembering thats what was going on in my tummy only the day before!xx

Aww bless ya Nicki! Its lovely and feels abit weird when LO gets hiccups doesnt it, my LO's been getting hiccups for the last couple of weeks. When me and my OH first felt them my OH got really worried as they lasted about 10minutes and we didnt know what it was but im used to them now.
It does make you want to just be able to hold and cuddle your LO doesnt it! x

I keep saying that this baby is going to emerge into the world hiccuping not crying! Sometimes they can last for 20 minutes or so especially when I'm trying to relax in the bath- how does it know?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back