May Testing Thread

Have you had your FSH, LH and progesterone blood work done? Did they come back ok and has your doctor suggested letrozole anyway? Sorry for all the questions, just considering introducing some kind of clomid myself next month xx
Yes, I have had them checked a few times. My FSH is high, but my AMH is also high…..go figure. My Lh was high, but I’ve been on medication for that, and it is currently in good range. I had to have an HSG done before I got letrozole. It appears both tubes are open. I thought I was going to get clomid, but no. Anyone have any extra info on the difference, pros, and cons? My progesterone is supposed to be good, but I have been spotting early, so I have a feeling it needs to be rechecked or checked sooner to my cycle.

@Olivia118 , symptom wise : sore boobs, bloated - (which is so uncomfortable) , not much appetite, needing a wee a lot!
That’s about it so far. How far along are you? That’s exciting.

How are you @Fsb676 ? @RainbowMama ? Everyone else in the tww and starting a new cycle over on June. Fingers crossed for you. :) :)

I have my first appointment on 17th June. Doesn’t feel real .
I did a test today ; (finally
Caved!!) the cheap strip didn’t look any darker and the digital still said 1-2 weeks... :( going to try not to worry!
Xx
Your symptoms sound reassuring! That's exactly how I felt for all 3 of my pregnancies. This one however I have no symptoms at all....very bizarre....

15DPO for me.
Sorry I’ve been slow to reply, we’re on holiday. We’re going home tomorrow.

I took progesterone 11 and 12 DPO as I didn’t want my period to arrive whilst camping.
:bfn: for me.

Waiting for Aunt Flo, then onto Cycle #49.

Yes, I have had them checked a few times. My FSH is high, but my AMH is also high…..go figure. My Lh was high, but I’ve been on medication for that, and it is currently in good range. I had to have an HSG done before I got letrozole. It appears both tubes are open. I thought I was going to get clomid, but no. Anyone have any extra info on the difference, pros, and cons? My progesterone is supposed to be good, but I have been spotting early, so I have a feeling it needs to be rechecked or checked sooner to my cycle.

They’ve probably offered you Letrozole rather than Clomid, because Letrozole is considered the best and has more success rates with fewer complications.

I don't know how early you are, but it wouldn’t hurt to get your progesterone rechecked, especially with the spotting you’ve described.

@RainbowMama nice to hear from you. Didn’t you have faint lines? Has nothing developed. Hoping AF doesn’t show for you.
You’re doing amazing and I hope you get your BFP SOON! :) xx

They’ve probably offered you Letrozole rather than Clomid, because Letrozole is considered the best and has more success rates with fewer complications.

I don't know how early you are, but it wouldn’t hurt to get your progesterone rechecked, especially with the spotting you’ve described.
Thank you! I think I will try to get it rechecked. Thanks for the input on letrozole. Day 2, so first day of it!

15DPO for me.
Sorry I’ve been slow to reply, we’re on holiday. We’re going home tomorrow.

I took progesterone 11 and 12 DPO as I didn’t want my period to arrive whilst camping.
:bfn: for me.

Waiting for Aunt Flo, then onto Cycle #49.
Awww, well, I’m glad you didn’t have your af while camping. That part is good. I was hoping you had a BFP though. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back