**May Mummies**

Hope all went well @maythe4thbewit xx

Scan went well.

Baby wouldn't stop moving so made it difficult to get the measurements they needed. The sonographer kept saying he aswel so OH is convinced now it's a boy. She double and triple checked but it appears I'm measuring a week ahead of the two earlier scans I had. We were all confused. Should have been 12+5 but measuring 13+4. Not sure how that's possible. Was there for absolutely ages.

Still feeling rubbish.

Had two hours sleep all day and now have to get ready for work. Cant afford another day (or night rather) off.

New EDD of 26th of April.
Xx

20191024_190658.jpg

Scan went well.

Baby wouldn't stop moving so made it difficult to get the measurements they needed. The sonographer kept saying he aswel so OH is convinced now it's a boy. She double and triple checked but it appears I'm measuring a week ahead of the two earlier scans I had. We were all confused. Should have been 12+5 but measuring 13+4. Not sure how that's possible. Was there for absolutely ages.

Still feeling rubbish.

Had two hours sleep all day and now have to get ready for work. Cant afford another day (or night rather) off.

New EDD of 26th of April.
Xx

View attachment 88689

I’m so pleased! I thought your day would be brought forwards a bit as I remember you getting a bfp a few days before me.

so lucky that baby was so wriggly! Definitely a happy little bean then!

oooo how interesting they kept saying he, not long till you find out for sure now, do you think you’ll get an early gender scan? Xx

I’m so pleased! I thought your day would be brought forwards a bit as I remember you getting a bfp a few days before me.

so lucky that baby was so wriggly! Definitely a happy little bean then!

oooo how interesting they kept saying he, not long till you find out for sure now, do you think you’ll get an early gender scan? Xx

Yeah I think I got my bfp two days before you if I remeber rightly. Haha yes, they would not stay still for pictures lol. Yes definitely will be getting an early gender scan, cannot wait lol. Should be able to have one around the week beginning November the 11th.

Your keeping it a surprise arent you?xx

@maythe4thbewit
Aw so glad all went well! Fab picture :)
You can relax now and get some sleep soon.

I don't understand how people are able to resist finding out the gender. Ha ha. Not long and you will find out x

@maythe4thbewit
Aw so glad all went well! Fab picture :)
You can relax now and get some sleep soon.

I don't understand how people are able to resist finding out the gender. Ha ha. Not long and you will find out x

Thank you, yes, cant wait to crawl into bed at 8am tomorrow. I used to always think I wanted a surprise but DH could never understand that haha, and now I'm just thinking it's more practical lol. Plus after the sonographer saying he/his when pointing things out today I'm dying to know if that's because it was a boy or not haha xx

Im sure a lot of you will think im complaining and in some ways i am, haha.
HG seems to be coming back.
Had all afternoon being sick, only once in night tho and this morning had to peg it to loo to throw up bile - just bile as nothing to throw up.
Guess ill try taking my sick pill but i dont think its ganna be sticking.
I dont know why its just suddenly kick started again

Im sure a lot of you will think im complaining and in some ways i am, haha.
HG seems to be coming back.
Had all afternoon being sick, only once in night tho and this morning had to peg it to loo to throw up bile - just bile as nothing to throw up.
Guess ill try taking my sick pill but i dont think its ganna be sticking.
I dont know why its just suddenly kick started again
Hey I'm thread hopping here I'm only 7 weeks and I feel like all i do is complain. I have hg also. Was at Dr a few days ago badly dehydrated and they just gave me 3 different meds. I've been taking cyclizine but it makes me so sleepy. Have you been offered different medications? Might be worth trying until you get one that works xx

Hey I'm thread hopping here I'm only 7 weeks and I feel like all i do is complain. I have hg also. Was at Dr a few days ago badly dehydrated and they just gave me 3 different meds. I've been taking cyclizine but it makes me so sleepy. Have you been offered different medications? Might be worth trying until you get one that works xx

Hi im back in hospital at minute so will talk 2 dr when see them. Dont understand why body feels need to throw up bile, constantly every 1/2 hr now for me.

@Lynsey252831
@soffphie
Hope you girls feel better soon. It's very hard to be be sick all the time. I still got heartburn. It's been 4 weeks now. Eating or not it's there. x

Hope you aren’t in hospital too long @soffphie and you girls all feel better soon. Honestly I really struggled with my nausea but hg sounds horrific, don’t know how you ladies do it.

@Lynsey252831 ill PM you

Hi girls. Checking in on u lot. See some beautiful scan pics. Those babies are cooking well. Fab little pictures.
soffphie I hope ur on the mend soon and sickness eases for u x

Had a red bleed this morning. Bright red started moderate but ended quickly. I ended up bursting into my mums bedroom saying im bleeding & i just couldnt believe it body still wanting to be sick yet it was dying..
Long story short v much alive!!
Saw them move as well @ scan!!
Measuring small. :( But apparently they catch up 2nd tri & thats likely due to HG issue??
Haemorrhage gone so maybe it was that. :)

IMG_20191028_110423.jpg

Had a red bleed this morning. Bright red started moderate but ended quickly. I ended up bursting into my mums bedroom saying im bleeding & i just couldnt believe it body still wanting to be sick yet it was dying..
Long story short v much alive!!
Saw them move as well @ scan!!
Measuring small. :( But apparently they catch up 2nd tri & thats likely due to HG issue??
Haemorrhage gone so maybe it was that. :)

View attachment 88745

what a lovely scan! How far along are you now? X

Checking in with everyone. 11 weeks today. Last scene was at 9 weeks and everything was fine. Testing came back today, we're having a girl and no detected genetic issues. I'm floored, was expecting a boy. A bit nervous, I feel like I'm a pro at being a boy Mom and have no idea how to be a girl Mom. Next scan in 2 weeks. Still haven't told family, but soon!

@Charlotte9 She said sometimes it just happens for no reason, but if i know there was a haemmorhage there at 7.5 weeks its likely it was that as its not there now.?? Who knows. Was scary but it was pretty brief, thankfully. And yes defo stressful & awful. Ive found myself at times thinking bad things about this pregnancy cause of all severe sickness and not being able to live properly issues.. but today made me realise i want them more then anything!! and yeh wos stressful my bp @ hosp was 166! :/

@SugaryIris i am 10+1 but measure 9+4 so 4 days behind as was at 7.5 week scan.. she just said that sometimes catch up second tri, dont mean anything & it could be cause of whole really not eating thing.. ive eaten today in small amounts but honestly till today i hadnt eaten since last Weds :(

It was Amazing!! To see them alive and moving! Ah moving was awesome!! Cause we went private we got a proper look at them this time on the big screen :)

I’m so pleased for you @soffphie i really hope that the sickness eases off so you get to start really enjoying the pregnancy!

Checking in with everyone. 11 weeks today. Last scene was at 9 weeks and everything was fine. Testing came back today, we're having a girl and no detected genetic issues. I'm floored, was expecting a boy. A bit nervous, I feel like I'm a pro at being a boy Mom and have no idea how to be a girl Mom. Next scan in 2 weeks. Still haven't told family, but soon!

oh wow you know what you’re having already how exciting! Good luck for your scan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back