**May Mummies**

Hi everyone

I'm due on the 22nd May however it's twins so will be earlier
Can't believe it's twins especially since i have two children already but I'm so excited

Good luck and smooth pregnancies to everyone

Hi everyone

I'm due on the 22nd May however it's twins so will be earlier
Can't believe it's twins especially since i have two children already but I'm so excited

Good luck and smooth pregnancies to everyone
Just thread jumping and Congrats! I'm also expecting twins! I've been told I'll have them end of March, early April. Do you have any idea if they're fraternal or identical yet?

How are you girls feeling? I've got my first scan tomorrow. One more sleep till I see my little one for the first time. So excited :)

Hope everyone is doing well. I had my scan today. It was so nice to see my baby for the first time. The lady was super nice. Oh was happy too.
Baby was having a nap, so it was easy to do the measurements. They put me back a bit. I thought I was 12+6, but as of scan I'm 12+1.

feeling very lousy today. i have noticed my eating is enough still. im probably getting 1000 calories a day at moment (max) today was 800. i know this is better then 0 when had HG but .. im worried its contributing to lousiness. i literally fancy eating Nothing. really struggling again,hopefully just odd 2 days.

edit to above: sat in bed on lappy when i said to hubby please go get me wine gums as i can almost smell the red ones..!! turns out he had a strawberry drink in other room that i could smell and linked to wine gums. they were lush, only eat red ones but literally best packet ever as 50% were Red!! happy dayzz

Hope everyone is doing well. I had my scan today. It was so nice to see my baby for the first time. The lady was super nice. Oh was happy too.
Baby was having a nap, so it was easy to do the measurements. They put me back a bit. I thought I was 12+6, but as of scan I'm 12+1.
Have you got any pics?

Glad to hear it went well!!

congrats! So glad it went well! Xx

@SugaryIris
Have you seen consultant yet? I wonder what happens on the first appointment? In the letter it says that app could take up to 3 hours?

@SugaryIris
Have you seen consultant yet? I wonder what happens on the first appointment? In the letter it says that app could take up to 3 hours?

Mine wasn’t that long, they took a urine test and then he just went over my history. As my losses were all chemicals he said I was low risk now I’ve reached the 12 weeks so I’ve been discharged back to the midwife x

@SugaryIris
Oh I see. I've got midwife and consultant apps week after. Just wondered what the app is about.
Are you happy to be midwife led now?

@SugaryIris
Oh I see. I've got midwife and consultant apps week after. Just wondered what the app is about.
Are you happy to be midwife led now?

Yes definitely, it was nice to be told I’m ‘low risk’ and now I just get to enjoy my pregnancy without any fears! X

woke up this morning with most painful boob (left). like the weight was hurting (first time felt heavy and first time actually shouted etc in pain with them) haha! :/

Got my maternity exemption certificate. haha. was so excited to get it, free dental works and prescriptions till may 2021! yess :p

woke up this morning with most painful boob (left). like the weight was hurting (first time felt heavy and first time actually shouted etc in pain with them) haha! :/
Hope it's not too bad. Hot water bottle can help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back