**May Mummies**

Hi Ladies
Sorry I have been quiet. My due date has changed after my 12wk scan, only by 1 day. May 5th. I am now 13wks today.
I am also consultant led and have to go for cervical length scans every 2wks from 16wks and growth scans from 32wks as my 1st was born smaller than she should have been - I never knew this!

@Charlotte9 I sympathise with the heartburn, I am the same. I sometimes wake in the night choking on acid. X

oh wow you know what you’re having already how exciting! Good luck for your scan xx

Yeah did the free cell genetic testing- just a blood sample tells you boy/girl and if there are any genetic issues. Pretty cool!

Sorry I'm so rubbish at checking in!!

How is everyone?

I have my 12 week scan tmw!

I've been moved to 12w5d so due date 8th May!!

Other twin is still there so still dont know what will happen there!

Baby was jumping about and not playing ball Haha. Took forever to get measurements!

Hope you're all well x

Screenshot_20191030-095753_Gallery.jpg

I've been moved to 12w5d so due date 8th May!!

Other twin is still there so still dont know what will happen there!

Baby was jumping about and not playing ball Haha. Took forever to get measurements!

Hope you're all well x

View attachment 88759

Lovely scan. Glad babys ok. Mine was exactly the same last week, would not stay still for them to take their measurements xx

Thank you!! :)

I'm not 2nd Tri til tomorrow but I've started a new thread over there!

Bit of a random one.. ever since Monday ive been having VERY vivid dreams and nightmares daily.
i have a particular recurring one which is just hard for me..
basically after my miscarriage in august i kept dreaming that the baby come back to haunt me and would frequently wake up terrified telling husband to put flash on as someones there. this is happening again. this time they mimic and move like the one i have now does. and yesterday they were just creeping up on me slowely like they wanted to kill me, my hubby wasnt with my last night - i ended up waking up talking to them like.. i did love you , i am sorry and reason i am going to put bow/beau in name is after you (rainbow themed) and it seemed to calm down. (i know i sound mad) i told my husband why i been doing this, waking up and needing light on etc, and he took it really bad and said, so you are saying the other one was evil then? etc.
Getting scared to sleep at night at the moment.

Anyone recommend any supplements that are small in size? i was on santogen mum 2 be but finding them too big and making me feel sick. currently all i am taking is 400mcg folate, i want to get some calcium supplements and another pregnancy supplement that perhaps is smaller in size this time!! any help be great!! :) x

@soffphie
It's very normal to have nightmares. With my previous pregnancy I saw aliens in my room. Nothing to worry about. This time I have very strange dreams like I was craving cigarette. I don't smoke or drink! Ha ha x

I have weird dreams too, not many nightmares but some about me being a bad parent or my child being taken away, it’s just your hormones giving you dreams and your anxieties making them worse.

maybe try a nice bedtime routine before bed to relax so you are calmer when you go to sleep? A little pregnancy spa, bath, face mask, mani/pedi or something?

@Charlotte9 @SugaryIris
glad to hear that vivid dreams are 'normal' yesterday didnt dream anything bad as above but yeh nightly i still have either very vivid dreams or they are nightmares. not to good.!

do you guys have small supplements? i am lost at the moment and only taking the essential folate.. i cant stomach the big ones, pretty sure it was that that kick started sickness off tbh.. so yeh i am scared to take it.. need a small sized pill really.

Just checking in with you all, glad to see you're all doing well. :)
I'm 9+4 now and feeling like a hot mess. The tiredness is getting the better of me completely, I've literally ben falling asleep in the middle of writing essays for uni and now had to ask for extra time on the next one. The worst thing for me at the moment though is that I've broken out in dermatitis/dry eczema almost in a ring around my mouth. I feel so glamourous putting Calendula nappy cream on my face before bed every night.

I had my first midwife appointment yesterday too, but need to go back next week to finish going through everything as she spent a lot of time making sure she got all the complex details of my previous pregnancy/birth etc. I had loads of questions, but most were met with needing to ask my consultant when I get my appointment. I also found out that they don't listen to the baby's heartbeat till about 22 weeks at midwife appointments, which I thought was odd. I could have swore that they did it from 10 weeks last time, although it was 12 years ago.

Yeah did the free cell genetic testing- just a blood sample tells you boy/girl and if there are any genetic issues. Pretty cool!
It's weird how NHS trusts differ so much, I asked my midwife about genetic testing yesterday and she didn't know anything about it

Hi Ladies,

I'm due 01/May 2020, got my :bfp: a week ago. Noticed theres a few others due around the same time.

Thought I'd start a May thread :)

How are you all?

Have you been to GP/contacted MW yet?

Im planning on going tomorrow. Xx

May babies EDD's :baby:

1st-
2nd- @maythe4thbewit , @SugaryIris , @katietateypot
3rd- @Countrylife
4th- @Hope123
5th-
6th-
7th-
8th-
9th-
10th-
11th-
12th- @maybaby20
13th-
14th-
15th-
16th-
17th- @Wanderite
18th- @TTC no2
19th-
20th- @Charlotte9
21st-
22nd-
23rd-
24th-
25th-
26th-
27th-
28th-
29th-
30th-
31st-
I

Week and a bit till "dating" scan!! Eek!!
Already looking into xmas cards that i will double up as a scan pic/pregnancy reveal to people who dont know already
:) X

Hows people who are still not quite second tri?

I think at worst ill be dated as due 28 May. Based on O should be 24 May. Everyone keeps saying to me June baby then as they are always late the first ones! I dunno. I dont really care either. :)

Week and a bit till "dating" scan!! Eek!!
Already looking into xmas cards that i will double up as a scan pic/pregnancy reveal to people who dont know already
:) X

Hows people who are still not quite second tri?

I think at worst ill be dated as due 28 May. Based on O should be 24 May. Everyone keeps saying to me June baby then as they are always late the first ones! I dunno. I dont really care either. :)

my birthday is 28th and my sisters is the 24th! Both good days!

Anyone have any baby names yet?
Im ganna be brave & say i really believe this baby is strong and will be ok x
Ive never felt worried about them once (bar the day i bled). I just always had such a good feeling about them like i need not worry. I keep trying to find a name that means strong/survivor. I am very convinced its a girl. I dont know why, when i found out i was pregnant again i remember going to husband 'im pregnant again and its a girl i know it' haha. Wont be finding out tho either way!
I want to put either Bow or Beau in name (probably middle name) this is in memory of other one / rainbow and Bow ya get drift. They are going to know about their sibling and one day we will go visit the tree we got planted in their memory etc and cant wait to be able to do that!!
I know first baby grow they wear i want to be a photo upload type one.. with i have the best siblings and three paws names of dogs and one with a reference to one who died. i hope i can find somewhere where i can do this design :) x
I showed my mum the nearly 2 year old baby towel i got from disneyland paris on our honeymoon for baby, she really liked it and said she was tempted to buy a bambi outfit the other day but is 'waiting'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back