**May Mummies**

maythe4thbewit

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm due 01/May 2020, got my :bfp: a week ago. Noticed theres a few others due around the same time.

Thought I'd start a May thread :)

How are you all?

Have you been to GP/contacted MW yet?

Im planning on going tomorrow. Xx

May babies EDD's :baby:

1st-
2nd- @maythe4thbewit , @SugaryIris , @katietateypot
3rd- @Countrylife
4th- @Hope123
5th-
6th-
7th-
8th-
9th-
10th-
11th-
12th- @maybaby20
13th-
14th-
15th-
16th-
17th- @Wanderite
18th- @TTC no2
19th-
20th- @Charlotte9
21st-
22nd-
23rd-
24th-
25th-
26th-
27th-
28th-
29th-
30th-
31st-

Last edited:
Hi hun, I’m due May 2nd but in all honesty I’ve been too scared to move over to the pregnancy chat because I’ve had 3 early losses before.

I’m due to take my first digi tomorrow, I hope I’ll see 2-3 weeks and then I can relax a bit more!

I called the gp asking to be prescribed progesterone to help support the pregnancy and lower the risk of another loss, they wouldn’t do had to go to my fertility clinic which is an hour away, but I got it so all worth it.

The gp got the midwife to call me the next day so I’m already booked in for my first appointment on September 18th! I told them I’m not sure if I’ll make it that far but they booked me I’m anyway.

We are also going to get a private scan at 7 weeks just to make sure everything is ok and to settle my nerves.

I’m so nervous, I’ve had some cramping for a few days, didn’t have any today until this evening and was majorly stressing out thinking it was over!

How are you? Has it settled in yet? Xx

Morning,

I got my 2-3 weeks today, I’m in utter disbelief that I’m still pregnant and my results haven’t started going backwards!

I’ve never made it so far before and I’m started to get excited that this is it!!!

899FEEEE-6F2F-4D91-91EB-F6B888F3615C.jpeg

Congratulations!

You are literally a few days behind me. I got a 2-3 Saturday!

I've never been pregnant before and I'm finding it extremely difficult to relax and keep thinking something will go wrong all the time. I've had cramping too which was worrying me, it stopped on Saturday and didn't have any yesterday then started up again last night and felt like AF was coming was constantly going to the loo thinking the worst. It's so hard to relax in these early weeks isn't it?

I haven't phoned GP yet, I'll have to see GP because they may want to change some of my Asthma meds. Was going to go today and then remembered it was bank holiday :wall2:

Will try and get an appointment tomorrow now.

I'm going to get a private scan at 6 or 7 weeks to, hopefully we can put our minds at ease when we see the heartbeats.

I'm still in shock. I can't believe it, after 7 years and numerous fertility treatments and no hint of a bfp at all, we were going to look at adoption next year. I actually cant believe it still. Xxxx

Congratulations!

You are literally a few days behind me. I got a 2-3 Saturday!

I've never been pregnant before and I'm finding it extremely difficult to relax and keep thinking something will go wrong all the time. I've had cramping too which was worrying me, it stopped on Saturday and didn't have any yesterday then started up again last night and felt like AF was coming was constantly going to the loo thinking the worst. It's so hard to relax in these early weeks isn't it?

I haven't phoned GP yet, I'll have to see GP because they may want to change some of my Asthma meds. Was going to go today and then remembered it was bank holiday :wall2:

Will try and get an appointment tomorrow now.

I'm going to get a private scan at 6 or 7 weeks to, hopefully we can put our minds at ease when we see the heartbeats.

I'm still in shock. I can't believe it, after 7 years and numerous fertility treatments and no hint of a bfp at all, we were going to look at adoption next year. I actually cant believe it still. Xxxx

I don’t know about you but I feel a bit wet down there too, which also makes me rush to the loo.

I’ve decided that this is a sticky bean though so I’m going to try hard not to worry.

Good luck with making your appointment tomorrow.

7 years is such a long time and you really deserve this so embrace it, put your feet up and get your oh to run around after you for a little while!

Hi ladies. I’ve just come back to this forum. Expecting baby no.5. EDD 2nd May I plan to go the to GP towards the end of this week or next week when the kids go back to school here. I’m pretty relaxed about the whole thing this time around although it wasn’t exactly a planned pregnant. Congratulations to both of you! Xx

Wow! Baby number 5! You’ll be our guru for all of our pregnancy questions then!

We are due on the same day :)

Got covered in mosquito bites but can’t use antihistamine cream when pregnant, furiously rubbing my legs with lemon and hoping the don’t swell too much like normal!

Also going to call up and book our 7 week scan today.

Keep holiday tight my baby bean!

I don’t know about you but I feel a bit wet down there too, which also makes me rush to the loo.

I’ve decided that this is a sticky bean though so I’m going to try hard not to worry.

Good luck with making your appointment tomorrow.

7 years is such a long time and you really deserve this so embrace it, put your feet up and get your oh to run around after you for a little while!

Afternoon Ladies,

Sorry for the delayed reply, yes actually I feelreally 'wet' down there too keep thinking AF has shown :|

Been to the GP this morning shes put my EDD last week of april next year but shes said it's more than likely to be later because my cycles are 35 days ish she said it'll get corrected on my dating scan. Shea booked my in with the midwife this thursday which is very early I thought. She said I need to keep taking my asthma inhalers and steroid nasal spray but need to stop my allergy tablets if I can manage without them. Also told me I need to be eating more and need to make sure I'm eating enough calories(I've been on a diet for the last two years and have lost 10 stone). I imagine I'm going to pile the weight back on :-?

Took my last FRER today and it was a colour zapper :pray: :).

Now are we all feeling today?

I've not really got any symptoms, only cramps. Had a really bad sharp one this morning. Really scared me but I forgot to mention it to the GP. Will mention it to MW thursday xx

20190827_143737.jpg

What a beautiful line!!!!

I’m feeling a bit tired but that’s about it, it’s get to 2pm/3pm and I’m yawning my head off.

You’ve got a midwife appointment really quickly! Mine isn’t until the 18th September.

As for the diet, as long as you are heating lots of the right things you’ll be ok, just eat lots of nutrient rich foods like eggs and veggies etc, that’s what I’m doing.

What a beautiful line!!!!

I’m feeling a bit tired but that’s about it, it’s get to 2pm/3pm and I’m yawning my head off.

You’ve got a midwife appointment really quickly! Mine isn’t until the 18th September.

As for the diet, as long as you are heating lots of the right things you’ll be ok, just eat lots of nutrient rich foods like eggs and veggies etc, that’s what I’m doing.

I know it is very quick, was expecting it to be a few weeks away at least.

I've been tierd but it's because I haven't been sleeping for more than 4-5 hours a night, I'm a bad sleeper anyway, always have been and I work nights in a psychiatric ward so my body clock is always all over the place anyway. I've got a week off on annual leave now though so hoping I can get a few good nights worth of sleep.

She also told me it's fine to carry in swimming and running which I knew, and also fine for me to carry on weight lifting which I was surprised at haha. She just said dont do any sit ups because your stomach muscles are weaker we Pregnant.

I'm going to stop taking tests now, I have one CB digi left which I'm going to take next week and hope I get a 3+ on it, then I'm going to stop haha.

Am secretly hoping as I'm seeing the midwife earlier they'll get me a scan quicker but doubt it. I'll book a private one anyway I think.

Have your cramps stopped?xx

I know it is very quick, was expecting it to be a few weeks away at least.

I've been tierd but it's because I haven't been sleeping for more than 4-5 hours a night, I'm a bad sleeper anyway, always have been and I work nights in a psychiatric ward so my body clock is always all over the place anyway. I've got a week off on annual leave now though so hoping I can get a few good nights worth of sleep.

She also told me it's fine to carry in swimming and running which I knew, and also fine for me to carry on weight lifting which I was surprised at haha. She just said dont do any sit ups because your stomach muscles are weaker we Pregnant.

I'm going to stop taking tests now, I have one CB digi left which I'm going to take next week and hope I get a 3+ on it, then I'm going to stop haha.

Am secretly hoping as I'm seeing the midwife earlier they'll get me a scan quicker but doubt it. I'll book a private one anyway I think.

Have your cramps stopped?xx

They come and go, this evening they have been quite bad actually like period cramps, it’s made me worried. How are yours?

I also only have one digi left which I’m saving for Monday and will hopefully say 3+.

I told my mum that I’m pregnant today, I saw her and just couldn’t keep it in, I can’t keep a secret from her! She knows the journey we have been on so far, I know it’s silly to tell her so early but I couldn’t not! X

Cramping was quite bad last night and still is this morning. How do I know if it’s good cramps or bad cramps? X

Cramping was quite bad last night and still is this morning. How do I know if it’s good cramps or bad cramps? X
I am due middleish of March and still even now have cramps I’ve been told not to worry unless there is blood I’ve had two scans so far (due to recurrent miscarriages) everything has been fine was told the body goes through so much in the first 12 weeks let alone the rest of the pregnancy so it’s normal I know it doesn’t stop worrying I still do now but try to relax

I am due middleish of March and still even now have cramps I’ve been told not to worry unless there is blood I’ve had two scans so far (due to recurrent miscarriages) everything has been fine was told the body goes through so much in the first 12 weeks let alone the rest of the pregnancy so it’s normal I know it doesn’t stop worrying I still do now but try to relax

Thank you hun, I’m getting an early scan booked in for 7 weeks because I’ve had 3 chemicals, I’ve never made it this far before.

I’m scared that the progesterone I’m taking will mean that I don’t bleed if I miscarry, so I won’t know.

I wish I could relax, I might try a little pregnancy yoga tonight to help me unwind, I had a little run this morning and I thought the good endorphins would have helped but I’m still anxious.

Thank you hun, I’m getting an early scan booked in for 7 weeks because I’ve had 3 chemicals, I’ve never made it this far before.

I’m scared that the progesterone I’m taking will mean that I don’t bleed if I miscarry, so I won’t know.

I wish I could relax, I might try a little pregnancy yoga tonight to help me unwind, I had a little run this morning and I thought the good endorphins would have helped but I’m still anxious.
I’m also on progesterone pessaries I was told the main thing they do is help keep your cervix closed so my understanding is that if something was wrong you would still bleed my doctors have never said that I wouldn’t bleed as I’ve been a few times due to pain and they said if not with blood aswell it’s just my body sorting stuff out

I’m also on progesterone pessaries I was told the main thing they do is help keep your cervix closed so my understanding is that if something was wrong you would still bleed my doctors have never said that I wouldn’t bleed as I’ve been a few times due to pain and they said if not with blood aswell it’s just my body sorting stuff out

Oh, that’s good to know then and more reassuring. I’ve been googling furiously but couldn’t find anywhere where it said whether I would bleed or not.

Thank you x

I’ve booked my scan for the 14th September, I’ll be 7 weeks exactly. Fingers crossed all goes well until then and at least I have something to countdown to now.

I’ve booked my scan for the 14th September, I’ll be 7 weeks exactly. Fingers crossed all goes well until then and at least I have something to countdown to now.

Good luck. Seems like such a long time away doesn't it.

I've got my booking appointment with MW thiagernoon at half 3. GP is going off LMP which makes me 6 weeks but I'm more like 5. She said it was likely to change at a dating scan though. Slightly nervous because my BP always sky rockets whilst I'm at the GPs for some silly reason, even though when I'm in he house it's normal as I've always kept a check on it due to nearly everybody in my family suffering with High blood pressure. Just waiting for it to shoot up whilst I'm with MW.

I should be exactly 5 weeks today according to Ov. I'm 21 dpo and was really hoping to see a 3+ on a digi thismormomg but still said 2-3 which I got on Saturday so thought that would have changed by now so that's slightly worrying.

I had cramps all week really on and off up until yesterday. Had some quite sore ones day before yesterday but they seem to have stopped now. Still no other symptoms.

How is everyone today?xx

I've told my mum too, she knows he struggles weve had and if something did go wrong I'd want to be able to talk to her so made sense to tell her. She is beyond excited xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back