***May 2020 Mums***

Definitely, decals are the best way to add something interesting to the walls, and they are pretty cheap. When we finally manage to empty the spare room, our nursery is going to have a navy blue feature wall with a gold harry potter quote and gold stars. The whole nursery is going to be harry potter/magic themed.

YESSSSSSS!!! I am a huge Harry Potter fan! Ive got such cute little hogwarts baby grows from primark!

I've got some Hogwarts baby grows too. Couldn't resist!

Were going for a space themed nursery. DHs request. I wanted something plain like white and grey but he wants all out space theme so I have obliged lol xx

Oooo I like that! That’s a really unique idea too I haven’t seen it done before, I bet you could have a lot of fun with it

Oooo I like that! That’s a really unique idea too I haven’t seen it done before, I bet you could have a lot of fun with it

Hes already made a start lol! Havent even got the furniture or anything set up in there atm, because my parents will be staying in there when he is born for a day or two xxx

20200206_201850.jpg 20200206_201825.jpg

Wow! It looks amazing! I didn’t think you were starting the nursery until after he was here! I’m so pleased you’ve made a start, looks like you’re making such a good job of it!

Wow! It looks amazing! I didn’t think you were starting the nursery until after he was here! I’m so pleased you’ve made a start, looks like you’re making such a good job of it!

Thanks honestly I didn't know what the hell it was going to turn out like given all his ideas. Still have a load of other things he wants to do to it aswell. I've picked nearly all the furniture and prams and things so he begged me to let him do the room lol. Kid is either going to love or hate space :lol:

Yeah the plan was to wait but DH was just to excited! Weve left two of the walls white and parents have been warned they will be sleeping in a kids room :rotfl:

Weel just move the bed back in there for them for a few nights after he is here xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back