****** May 2015 Mummies to be *******

I'm HERE!!!!! YEY! Due 4th May now after our scan which moved us back a couple of days so would love to be added to the list :) x

I made it!! I'm 14 weeks today :)

As for shopping. I've been looking online at prams and stuff. I really wish you could just buy a pram these days, not an all singing all dancing expensive pram buggy for £300 or more!

I'm going to make a list of smaller stuff people can buy as christmas presents as I'll be 21 weeks by then, but the big stuff I'll be buying next year - hopefully in some sort of sale!!

Last edited:
Yay I'm here!! After a very quick tri 1! Due 12th May with baby number 2 xx

Can I be moved to 10th may please. Next scan is 8th jan although I'll be having a cardiac scan before that :)

Oh - and to add to the when does trimester 2 start question - those signed up with bounty will receive an email on the day they reach 14 weeks congratulating them on starting trimester 2. Got mine today. I haven't signed up to many things, but got quite excited by it.

Hiiii

So pleased so see this post...sad to leave tri 2 but Alls well :)

due date 5/5/2015 :)

I can't wait to leave tri 1 lol! Sunday & I'm over here permanently (well until 27 weeks anyway lol!)

Hi Ladies! I will be joining you on Friday! Hurrah!
Can you please add me DD 08/05/2015.

:)

Guys, I'm still between tri one and two, as I'm 14 weeks next week.....

But my due date is 14th of May!!!!

Went to see the fireworks last night. Really enjoyed it. I'm still struggling with tiredness though - I had to have a nap after lunch to help make it!

Orion I'm pleased you are still feeling the tiredness! I had one day where I thought it was gone. Was bright as a button but the past 2 days have been a bit too much like hard work. Had to have a little sleep this afternoon when I got in before I started on my work!!

Willowburn - I'm the same. Had one really good day this week, but on other days had to have naps.

Been having some sharp twinges. Anyone else had these? I'm hoping it's just stretching...

Can i be put done for the 22/5 please. I've also given my 20'week scan date which is on the 2/1/15.

Been having some sharp twinges. Anyone else had these? I'm hoping it's just stretching...

Im not actually in here yet but I just commented in tri 1 thread about bad sharp pains ive had today. Rang MW who was lovely and said at our stages things are moving out the pelvis so sharp pains are deeper implantation and moving stretching pains. Hope that helps xx

I've just had a few days away in North Yorkshire with the hubby. Sickness seems to be under control with the medication i'm on but I'm still absolutely knackered! I can't wait to get some energy back!

Orion I was woken last night by a terrible sharp pain in my right side when I turned over in bed. I think it's round ligament pain.

Nausea is easing but still feeling pretty shattered most days.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies regarding the sharp twinges. Is it possible that I woke up the next morning and looked and felt bigger? I'm even moving onto my baggier jeans now. Whereas a week ago I was a little worried about people in tri 1 saying they're already moving onto maternity wear.

Just goes to show we're all a little different I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back