Maxi cosi cabriofix??

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hi ladies does be 1 have a maxi cosi cabriofix car seat?? For the life of me can't figure out how to adjust the seat position so Owen is not sitting so upright but can't figure it out and it doesn't say in the instructions??!! Please help xx

Ummm is this the one that reclines?? if you look where the clasp for the harness is and then run your hand directly underneath you should see a grey handle pull it up and recline the seat??

Not sure if it's the same one as me but thats how mine workS? x

Omg I didn't even know that the cabrio fix did that!!!!!!!!!!!!the rear facing one?? X

Ooops just looked at your sons age and givent hat my son is 3 YEARS not months I doubt we'd have the same :blush: SORRY lol x

If u have isofix I don't think you can. I just used to put the carseat in the car a bit lower on the seat (does that make sense?) but still make sure the seat is secure with the seatbelt. X

I have this car seat, I didn't realise it reclines? I did notice yesterday that it has a wedge in it. I would like to know too :)

Yeah I think its just the wedge tbh! We did have it and that's all that came out x

Yea I have this, it doesn't recline, but as the others said the wedge comes out, but that means the headhugger goes aswell!
XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back