Stage 1 isofix car seats - maxi cosi priorifix?

jodied

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I'm trying to decide which stage 1 car seat to get for Ella.
I want another isofix one as it feels much safer.
We had the maxi cosi cabriofix infant seat and thought that was good.
Looks like maxi cosi do an isofix stage 1 car seat called the priorifix so I'm tempted by that one. Anyone got one and have an opinion? The reviews say they are safe :) but heavy and that's ok as will just leave it in my car and maybe get a different one as a spare.
Thanks
Jodie x

I've got the Maxicosi priori. I've got isofix points in my car, but OH doesnt have them in his so we didn't get an isofix seat. We couldn't afford to get 2 seats so will just take the seat out of mine when OH needs to use it which isn't very often.
LO seems to be really comfy in his seat and seems to enjoy facing forwards! I would definitely recommend it. I would think the only difference between mine and the one you are looking at is the isofix.

I have the maxicosi opal, it isn't an isofix, but she can stay rear facing for a while longer then it swivels round to be forward facing, the nice thing about this chair is that you can turn it when baby is in it to get them in/ out easier, (useful if they having a tantrum lol when older) but the base is still fixed to the seatbelt

I haven't got isofix plus I am prone to a bad back and hoped to get pregnant again whilst eldest under two so wanted one that was easy to get her in and out. Got the maxi cosi axis and love it. One of my friends has for isofix. Her son is really tall and she's only got three door car. She did loads of research am got the isofix one you re looking at. She really pleased with it

Thanks everyone for your replies sounds like a good choice for me then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back