MattM

monster_munch said:
I will attempt to force him to post tonight... maybe a promise of sexual favours will help :think:

Haha, that should do it.

Actually....

Debbie, I'm not going to post here anymore! :dance:

Mmm Monster Munch - Roast Beef... I NEED SOME NOW!!!!!!

i told brian about matt posting , his reply was , well u thought the preggy forum was 'your' place , and left it for u to post on

my reply , maybe if your read everyone else moaning u might not think im the only women in the world who does so when pregnant :rotfl:

There's a dads to be / dads section now. :D No excuse :D

Will you all stop fantasising about eating me, Dh will totally get the wrong idea :rotfl:

MattM said:
Thanks again for the welcome!

To be honest, I don't feel as if I'm doing anything 'special' - I'm just helping to look after my family. If I make Debbie happy, then Flump is happy so it's twice the result. ;)

I can't do much for Debbie directly to help but I can try to make life easier for her.

She is good though. She never really complains and doesn't use the pregnancy as an excuse to get out of anything - although she could! :D

pfftt! pregnancy card ftw.. il use it.. and use it plentyfull.. wont run out till i give birth.. then il wip out the i just gave birth card..

im carrying the sprog. only right he gets made to do the occational dish.. and pick up crap i jsut cant possibly reach anymore..

Haha only just read through this post.. since I've now defected to third tri am only looking forward to many impending false labours from hereon!

Matt you are fab for being brave enough to post in a forum that's shaking from top to bottom with progesterone lol.. I'm sure my other half would love to post if he wasn't such a shy boy and too worried that if he spent too much time on a preggy forum, he might start to grow manboobs..! Oh how funny would that be :shhh: :rotfl:

Well done Debs for having such a great OH! xx

hey Carla! I hope they're taking care of your high prostate in the 3rd tri forum. We'll be in there in just a few weeks!

MattM said:
hey Carla! I hope they're taking care of your high prostate in the 3rd tri forum. We'll be in there in just a few weeks!

:rotfl: Oh yes my elusive prostate! Gee it must be getting really high up as it hasn't made an appearance yet! Must be hanging from a rib? If I have a C-section I'll ask the same doctor to point it out to me! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back