MattM

I think its lovely Matt posts on here. Its so nice to see a Dad to be who's actually interested and making an effort to understand. What a diamond! :)

I agree can't imagine my OH ever posting on here.

Unless a new section is made and devoted to Cars and Motorbikes then he might.

You are very lucky Debbie!

Emma58 said:
You are very lucky Debbie!

I really am and I do know it. I'm not one of these women who takes their very kind and considerate OH for granted. He knows I appreciate him for being the way he is :)

Hello :wave:

Certainly is nice to see a dad who cares - wish I could say the same for my babys dad :(

monster_munch said:
My DH has no interest whatsoever :(

I love seeing matt post, just wish he could convince my hubby to :lol:

(My DH is convinced this site is actually a cover, and I come on here to meet men :roll: )

Lets be honest - he thinks I'm male doesn't he :wink: Just tell him I loved getting the pics of your new sofa and he'll believe i'm female :wink:

My OH is totally uninterested and get's bored when I talk about being pregnant, or about buying for the baby :roll:

You're very lucky Debbie!

libs said:
monster_munch said:
My DH has no interest whatsoever :(

I love seeing matt post, just wish he could convince my hubby to :lol:

(My DH is convinced this site is actually a cover, and I come on here to meet men :roll: )

Lets be honest - he thinks I'm male doesn't he :wink: Just tell him I loved getting the pics of your new sofa and he'll believe i'm female :wink:

Whenever you text me he gets all "Who's that then..." When I show him my phone to prove it is just yet another text about the state of your cervix :lol: he looks away like I typed the message myself as a cover!
Bless

Thanks again for the welcome!

To be honest, I don't feel as if I'm doing anything 'special' - I'm just helping to look after my family. If I make Debbie happy, then Flump is happy so it's twice the result. ;)

I can't do much for Debbie directly to help but I can try to make life easier for her.

She is good though. She never really complains and doesn't use the pregnancy as an excuse to get out of anything - although she could! :D

MattM said:
If I make Debbie happy, then Flump is happy so it's twice the result. ;)

She never really complains and doesn't use the pregnancy as an excuse to get out of anything - although she could!
:D

:shock: can i have you???? :pray:

Kimbo said:
MattM said:
If I make Debbie happy, then Flump is happy so it's twice the result. ;)

She never really complains and doesn't use the pregnancy as an excuse to get out of anything - although she could!
:D

:shock: can i have you???? :pray:

Mine! Mine! Mine! Not for sharing :rotfl: :rotfl:

You're about the 3rd person to ask that this week though! :shock:

I'll fight you for him Kimbo :lol:

Debbie can have my DH - he's lovely, honest :wink:

monster_munch said:
I'll fight you for him Kimbo :lol:

Debbie can have my DH - he's lovely, honest :wink:

well i suppose you've got more chance of getting him... i couldn't even give mine away!! :rotfl:

OMG! People!! STOP! I'm gonna have problems when Matt's ever increasing head cannot fit through the door anymore! Who is gonna get me my breakfast when he is stuck in the office!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Aye, mine would come back marked--return to sender!!!

Right that's it.
To make myself feel better I'm going to register my DH and post for him :rotfl:

Hello Mr Monster Munch. What flavour are you? :eek:

He is no flavour - I eat them all before he can chose :lol:

I will attempt to force him to post tonight... maybe a promise of sexual favours will help :think:

I agree, its great to have more men online :D they can understand some of the great things us women deal with n are able to sympathise and gain insight to how we feel x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back