Your pregnancy story

Will try & keep this short so not to bore anyone!!

I'd always wanted a big family, but was diagnosed with PCOS in my early 20's. I was extremely lucky to fall pregnant twice & have 2 beautiful daughters, so I counted my blessings & decided that our family was complete. I dont take the pill as I suffer really badly on it, & as we didnt think Id be pregnant again didnt use any contraception. Carried on like this for nearly 4 years with no scares, until Feb. One day my OH said to me out of the blue "I think you are pregnant", I tried not to get my hopes up & to wait till my period was due, but the curiosity drove me mad so 4 days before it was due I did a test & it was a very faint positive. Did a few more tests over the next few days & each positive was a bit stronger. Our 3rd (& final child) will be born towards the end of Nov, & I cannot believe how excited we all are to meet him or her!!

LisaPink said:
One day my OH said to me out of the blue "I think you are pregnant",
My OH did that with me when I was having my 3rd! :D
I walked into the kitchen and looked at him funny, he said "what do you think your pregnant?" I said "yeh how did you know??" and he said "I have no idea I just feel like it" and so did I! I did a test BFN! I realised though that I wasnt even due on for well over a week!? We kinda knew we were pregnant roughly the day i got pregnant lol! It was weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back