It's all getting interesting lol

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Well my boy has inherited my nosey streak! Feeding is a real missionat the moment cos he's constantly getting distracted and peering round his bottle to watch the tv or look out of the window, I wouldn't mind but he can't see that far yet lol. If I am winding him he watches the telly, I turn him round and his head stays still like an owl lol. It would be nice if he was that interested in stuff when we took him out :roll:

Does he lie down or sit up a bit in the pram? Charlie sat up from 3 months as he kept getting annoyed that he couldn't see lol x

He's in the car seat on the travel system cos he's too skinny to fill out the buggy harness even at it's smallest lol

I have banned all mobiles and cuddly toys from the bedroom and have him facing away from all those lovely nursery stickers I put up. When he woke up for 5am feeds he'd lay there looking out the window chatting away to the birds in the garden :roll: The blind gets shut now lol.

I'm hoping when my mei tai's decide to turn up carrying him will keep him awake a little more when we are out and about? But I doubt it lol

I have banned all mobiles and cuddly toys from the bedroom and have him facing away from all those lovely nursery stickers I put up. When he woke up for 5am feeds he'd lay there looking out the window chatting away to the birds in the garden :roll: The blind gets shut now lol.

I'm hoping when my mei tai's decide to turn up carrying him will keep him awake a little more when we are out and about? But I doubt it lol

Your carrier will put him to sleep hun. It's rather like magic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back