maternity skinny black jeans!!

Constantstar

Reaction score
Has anyone seen any or got any nice ones from anywhere!!I've looked everywhere! Seen a pair in mamas and papas but £40!! I need to look smart for work and I'm 29 inch leg and struggling for normal smart trousers and when I went to work in rain friday I was soaked to half way up my leg!!!black skinnys seem the answer but where are they all!!?? Xx

I bought a pair of "skinny fit" black jeans in Mamas and Papas, but they're not actually skinny. Was a bit annoyed because they bunch up with my uggs on. Have looked at other places and can't find any. Next had some in last seasons but don't have them now :(

Sorry I can't be of much help

x

Thanks hun!! Its so tough isn't it!! I've just got some from primark £8 obviously not maternity but with a little bit of growing room in them for a few weeks! X

Hiya. I got some from topshop, I think they were 30 in the sale but 40 normally. They are flattering though! You can get them online I think. X

I found some top shop moto ones and called them (because I don't have a clue what size I am atm) and my store were like oh we don't stock maternity!! I was like what!! Its not like I live out in the sticks! I live in croydon!! I think once this cheapy pair give in I'll get ordering! I just know I'll guess the wrong size and have to send em back and it will be a pain!! Grr topshop!!

Those are the ones I have i got mine in a 12 and I was a size 10 before I was pregnant and they fit well. My local don't stock them either ! But I was in leeds at the time and they did so that was handy ! Good luckk

what about leggins star if ur top is long enough?

i got a pair of black trousers from dorothy perkins maternity and although they aren't skinny they are perfect for work, and they have a massive band you can pull over your bump so really comfortable. x

i got some skinny maternity jeans from new look for 25 quid and theyre really nice but im not sure if they do black ones x

Lucky you :)
Was gonna say I saw some in new look but not black....really dark bluet colour

I've been sticking with leggings when I want something fitted cus they are comfy still :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back