Maternity pillows

TORino

Reaction score
Does anyone have one?

I'm struggling to get a good nights sleep these days because I can't get comfortable. Was wondering if anyone could recommend one?

I have a standard v shape pillow I got for about £8. It's soooo comfy. Maternity pillows can be quite expensI've so try that first hunny xxx

I've got a v shape pillow, but can't get comfy with it... How are you Positioning it larlybelle? Think I must be doing it wrong!

I got one in tk max for £15 on sat - reduced from £50. I wouldnt have said it was worth the £50 - its just a long bolster pillow, but is great for what I paid. x

I hug one end, have it under bump and the crease between the top of my thighs. Laying on my left side, I then have left leg straight and right leg bent up resting on the bit of the pillow I put between my legs. Soooo comfy!! DH doesn't like the amount of space I take up doin it but I just tell him I've got an extra person on board so I need extra space :D

Thanks larlybelle - will give that a try! X

I've got one but got it given off my sister think she paid over £40 from mothercare, there's a flat bit you lay on then a pillow bit behind and in front of you the a piece to go in-between your legs it's really good and so comfy but a pain when you want to turn over lol xxx

i got a dream genii pillow from mother care and its fab!

I purchased one off eBay yesterday, I haven't got it yet, but it's one of the massive ones, with a pillow cover for £17.00

i just hug up to a normal pillow lol, then again ive always had to have something to cuddle in bed either a pillow or man, now i have both lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back