Maternity notes?

JoJo79

Reaction score
Hey ladies prob a silly question but do i need to take my maternity notes with me to my scan this aft? xx

I take mine to every appointment that i have, i'm not sure whether they are necessary, but i figure its better to have them than not. When i did my antenatal classes, the midwife there said something about a new law that came into effect on the 1st July saying you must have your notes with your for ANY medical treatment, pregnancy related or not. I don't know how accurate that is though

Thank you much appreciated, been 7 yrs since i last did this lol xx

You're welcome! I bet loads has changed in the last 7 years!

Yup just a bit!!! Its all midwife led now wasnt before, mind you when i had my second things were so different from the first the gap there is 5yrs! xx

My mum said the same, theres a 6 year gap between my brother and me, and then a 16 year gap between me and her youngest. The youngest is 10 this year, and things are still totally different from all the advice she had with the 3 of us!

Can agree there, i recently had a conversation with a friend who was telling me something about a midwife "not letting you warm bottles" or something like that!

I was like what!! Personally the mums opinion is best always :D

Even down to being told with my eldest to wean her at 4 months then being told with youngest not before 4months but no later than 6months talk about confusing! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back