Midwife tomorrow!

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
Got my first appointment with the midwife tomorrow :D

Will she just ask loads of questions and stuff? Will she feel my tummy or will she not be able to feel anything this early?

Im excited about getting my maternity notes and booklets and stuff, it'll make it seem more real :lol:

oooh how exciting, hope it goes well. still havent had mine, got it next friday, its so wierd how much difference there is in how things are done and time difference in appointments and scans all over the country. think its quite a long appointment the first one, loads of questions as far as what my book had said....

I hate it when they ask questions about whether anyone in your family has had twins or if they've had certain health problems cos Im adopted and dont have a clue!! :roll:

I had my first m/w appt at 11weeeks and she could only just feel anything then so would be suprised if she would feel anything.

As for the questions just tell her at the begining of the health questions...I know little about my faimly and haven't had contact in yesrs.it was wrote on my notes and she was really sensitive about it ,hope you get the same treatment.

My m/w had also looked through my medcial notes before my appt so she may well already know

Tc

Hi Kirsty,

My first appointment is tommorrow too :D

I had my first m/w appt at 11weeeks and she could only just feel anything then so would be suprised if she would feel anything.

Well as i don't know my dates i thankyou for saying this Cloud 9 as my tummy is really hard just above my pelvic area(further up than normal) so here's hoping i'm futher along than first thought.

Kirsty i hope all goes well tommorow, what times your appoint?

Debs

I had my 24 wk yesterday and it was the first time she had really felt my tummy.

I don't mind questions about family history (as far as I know-they should check your records-she asked me if my Mum had any probs delivering yesterday :? ). It is the fact that she seems more interested in my extended unrelated by blood family members, and probs that don't have any effect whatsoever, than the fact that my mum had two miscarriages, and severe pregnancy probs. She nearly lost my little sister.

My appointments at 1 o clock, wish it was a bit earlier cos the mornings gonna drag now!

OH's coming with me, he got the afternoon off work :D

Good luck for your appointment too Debs, what time is it?

Hey... my first midwife appointment is tomorrow too!!

She is coming to see me at my house in the morning. I'm not really sure what to expect. I know there will be alot of questions but thats about it.

Good luck tomorrow to everyone else! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back