• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maternity jeans

Scarlet06

Reaction score
Ive been looking at maternity jeans online, does anyone know a good place for them.

Id prefer the ones that go under your bump cause i always wear them but ive also been looking at the ones that go under your bump but then have an elastic waist that goes over your bump, are they comfy can you roll the elastic down.

Nikki

Don't get the mothercare one's they're awful!!! Mine are from Blooming Marvelous - and they have stretchy bits at the side and you can let them in/out according to how big or small you are 8)

ive got some nice ones from Topshop and are comfy, stretchy bits at the pockets and the buttons too. they were 40 quid though :?

i have 2 pairs of carpenter jeans from m&s..they were £40 bit pricy but the quality is great! a big thick ribbed waist that can go over the bump or under. i prefer over as it gives it a better shape and its more comfy lol. x

Scarlet06 said:
ive also been looking at the ones that go under your bump but then have an elastic waist that goes over your bump, are they comfy can you roll the elastic down.

Nikki

I got a pair like this from H&M maternity last Sunday and they are super comfy.

:D

Hiya, I just brought some last night in next, they are quite dark with a stretchy belt, £27.99 and dead comfy, I have over the bump jeans from RED Hearring at Debenhams, I dont know how much they were as I am borrowing of off of a friend but they make me feel a little frumpy. I would advise to try before you buy though because sizes reallyvary

I have some M&S under bump ones - have elastic bits where the front pockets would be if you know what I mean, but I do find I need a belt with them otherwise I flash my big knickers to everyone!!

I have the most amazing cords though from Dotty P's - with elastic belt thingy that sits on my bump - so comfy and they don't ride down all the time!!

Thanks girls, think i mite have a look in the sales! See if i can pick up any bargins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back