Gave in too Maternity Jeans and now........

Countrybumpkin

Reaction score
I had to give in last week to maternity jeans, as the my normal jeans had just got to small and the elastic band wasn't going to stretch much more :whistle: .

Well in the last 24 hours, the bump has got huge, must be trying to fit fully into my jeans, at this rate i will be going up a size before the end. I am only 5'2" at a good stretch. :whistle:

im in Maternity Jeans already only cos i was getting told off for wearing normal jeans lol

I live in maternity leggings at the mo,gave in and bought a maternity top last week xxx

:blush:lol ive been in maternity clothes since i was 8 weeks pregnant...lol started stretching quite early with the intervals between pregs being so small....lol love it tho...have bought quite a few tops...no more now...im going to be good (she says lol winking at the OH)

i havent got any maternity clothes yet, i live in leggins at the mo and i owned a few long tops that still fit *just* although my jeans and normal tops havent fitted for awhile, i wanted to buy jeans but the weather got to hot

OMG your all so lucky! I WANT TO BE IN MATERNITY CLOTHES!!! lol x

They have some good maternity clothes around at the mo and there is quite alot of stuff that you can wear while pregnant!! I love my maternity jeans which can also be rolled up to 3/4 lengths from next but my maternity leggings from dorothy perkins and h&m are the best i am so going to invest in some more of them!!!

This weekend I'm gona get some, I'm so uncomfortable in my one pair of jeans that fit! I've been in dresses the last couple of days and it's been bliss!!

I dont think ive got any bigger at all but feel uncomfortable in my clothes, more bloated than anything. going out today to buy more comfy leggings!! luv em at the moment xx with tunics!!

Oh no! nice now that you have made the jump tho, you can enjoy getting bigger!

I woke up this morning and put on my smart work jeans (we are smart casual at work) and OMG, the hairband had to go on the button, they were so uncomfy. I have a pair of mat jeans ready, still with tags on, don't feel ready to go into them yet!

Made progress , as I decided not to breathe in at work as it makes me feel sick now, now I just look like I have swallowed a pie shop and let myself go. roll on proper bump shape!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back