maternity clothes

JoS

Reaction score
Morning ladies!
I'm meant to be going to a wedding 5 days after my due date, not sure if I'll have baby or not or will be in hospital so might not even go. But if I do go I want something new to wear to make me feel slightly attractive! I'm planning on keeping the labels in then if I don't go I can take it back!!
Have decided on black trousers and a top/cardigan as I'm always hot! I want something flattering as I feel like a whale at the moment!
Any ideas of where to look would be great as I've tried quite a few :)

Its LO christening today and I've still got a bit of mum tum....am wearing black trousers and a chiffon blouse from Dorothy Perkins! I find their sized generous and reasonably priced too! Let me see if I can find a link! x

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

I bought both these an found them really flattering and cool also!!
Xx

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331455924.031220.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331455924.031220.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 18
I second the maxi dress idea. Flattering, plus you could add a Cardigan or wrap for layering?

I've got a wedding to go to 10 days before due date so am having this same dilemma!

I found a nice red dress in mothercare that I wore to my firends wedding at 32 weeks. It has a stretchy front panel so will be flexible if you have/haven't had the baby over the bump. I am planning on wearing it on wednesday for my wedding anniversary.

I got a wrap dress from h&m when I went to a wedding 2 weeks ago.

You'll probs still need it after birth if baby comes! You end up with an unattractive flump

Thanks for the advice, I'm going to get shopping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back