wedding in 4 weeks time, nothing to wear!

chelsea

Reaction score
i dont know whether this should be here or somewhere else so feel free to move, but, i have a wedding to go to in 4 weeks time, and remembering the no black rule i cant find anything i like :oops: i dont want to spend too much on something as the chances are its not gonna get worn again (plus we have not much to spend on something like this) i may have found a purple dress on next but i dont know what would go with it. the wedding is gonna be in a church so its gonna be freezing! and i cant find a jacket or anything that i think would go (but im not really fashion orientated) and i definitely dont know what type of shoes to get!!

i also dont know if i would be able to get a top, black trousers and nice shoes? if that would be ok then my options are really opened up cause there are a few tops i like and i can just play it safe and get black shoes!

please help! :lol:

hey there...

try www.asos.com they have just launched a maternity range and have some nice dresses, about 40 quid or so! I'm waiting on a long black dress to come on the website (saw it in a magazine) so I can wear it to my work xmas do!! :D

good luck!! :hug:

If it was me I would look for something nice on ebay........I have bought some fantastic 2nd hand maternity clothes off ebay, and nothing has cost more than about £15 (and that was for a gorgeous dress which I took on holiday).

With regards to jackets etc........try Matalan and buy a couple of sizes bigger than you would normally wear....!! Or buy a lovely warm wrap which can dress up an outfit beautifully.

Ignore the no black rule, you should wear what your comfy in hun people know its pointless spending loads of money on clothes while your pregnant especially going out clothes.

I went to several weddings as I was preggers over summer :roll: I wore same outfit to all of them, nothing particularly special, I wore linen white trousers and a top, which was actually a breastfeeding top from jojo maman bebe, everyone said how good I looked, but then I did go to 2 weddings on a fri and sat when I was T+10 and T+11 :lol: no one really cared how I looked. The outfits I got were relatively inexpensive too. if I was pregnant now considering it's nearly winter I'd go for a pair of black trousers and a nice top.

:hug: hope you find something, don't worry about what people think of what you're wearing and more importantly enjoy yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back