Mat B1 Form

nori

Reaction score
Just a quick question.. I had my 25 week docs appointment today and as i got home and looked through my pack i noticed i should have maybe got my Mat B1 Form.

Have you got yours? Should i ring up for one or wait for my next midwife appointment?

Claire x

Depends when you want your maternity leave to start. If soon then phone up and arrange to collect it. If its not urgent then wait a few weeks.

Im not going on maternity until about October. Is it something i send off then? Im really clueless (sorry!)

nori said:
Im not going on maternity until about October. Is it something i send off then? Im really clueless (sorry!)

Yes it is. You've time to read up on it don't worry :)

hun you usually need to give it to your employer at least 4 weeks before you want to start your mat leave so you still have some time but they wont automatically give it to you ask your midwife for it and she will fill it out there and then and give it to you depending on who will be paying your mat pay will depend on how quick you need to get it i only work part time (16 hours) so i have to send mine to head office and wait for them to send it back to me with a form to claim maternity allowance off the goverment if this is the case with you i would get it as soon as poss my head office delayed sending mine back last time and only sent it back the day after they didnt pay me :evil: i then had to fill out forms and send them off and wait another 2/3 weeks for any money while my claim was processed xxxxxx

:wave: I would get it ASAP. My employer will pay me a very good package but wants to have MAT cert at least 15 weeks before expected birth. If I was you I would check with HR so you don't miss out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back