Mat B1 certificate

Chattycharl

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Does anyone know when I will get my mat b1 form?

I wasn't given it at my 20 week scan last week ( I'm team blue by the way!!! Yay and he wasn't shy to show us, we were all laughing!! Lol )

I need to hand it in at work 15 weeks before my due date which is beg of dec and my next ante natal app is 26 weeks!!

Thanks char :) xx

Hi, I don't know the answer to this but I would also like to know, it is apparently a 'must' for work. Even though it must be obvious that you are pregnant 15 weeks before giving birth!! lol

I didn't get mine til my 28 week appointment! I don't think work believed me :roll: I had an appointment at 22 weeks and she wouldn't give it to me for some reason.xx

I think you can get it after 21 weeks. I phoned my mw in between apps so I could get it to hand it in to my employer.
Congrats on team blue x.

I was given mine automatically at my 24 week mw appointment. So I would either phone the mw/ docs and pick one up or get one at the 26 week appointment xxxxx

I think you can ask for it from 20 weeks. However seems to be that a lot of places don't like to hand them out until 25/26 weeks. I'm sure if you talk to your MW they'll be able to sort it out for you.

My mw said she'll only give me the form face to face, fair enough, but she doesn't want me back til 28 weeks :roll:

I didn't get mines at 20 week scan & was told to phone midwife or gp to get it from.them so managed to.get it at 21 weeks xx

I had to mention it at my midwife appoint at 21 weeks (if I hadn't asked for one then I assume she wouldn't of mentioned it), so give your midwife a ring and ask her how to get one :)

Think my next app is with doctor not midwife so I'll mention it to him. Thanks everyone!! :) xx

I got mine at my 24 week midwife appt. Give ur midwife a ring and ask about it Hun xx

And congrats on joining team blue!!

Thanks lairybelle I secretly wanted a boy too!! Lovin team blue!! xx

So did I! We have a long family history on both sides of girls being first born so was hoping for a boy (it's our first) but expecting a girl.

DH cried when we were told!! I'm absolutely loving it!!

my mw told me she would give me mine at my 20 week apt dow know about anyone else!

I thought you HAD to give this to your employer by 25 weeks?? But my 25 week appointment is when I'm 25 weeks and 3 days and the last day of the school term and it won't get processed in time by the office if I hand it in then, so will be over a fortnight later before it gets dealt with. So can you demand it early if you need it??

I got mine at my 24 week midwife appointment. I was 23 weeks at the time.xx

Can i be silly and ask what it is?? I got the card thing think maternity excepmtion card after I asked for it a while back, its not the same thing is it?? XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back