Lost my MAT B1 form - help!!

bumpmakes3

Reaction score
After having to get a replacement exemption certificate I've now managed to misplace my MAT B1 form. I swear I'm not normally this disorganised with paperwork :roll: I blame it on the fact the house is upside down with all the jobs we're doing getting ready for bubs. I've looked absolutely everywhere and I just can't find it. Both mine and DH's work are asking for it now and I'm in a panic.

Can I get a replacement?

I guess so. Phone and ask your MW.

I got mine and as I will be claiming SMA not SMP I had to phone and ask the employment dep to send me the correct forms to apply for it all and needed to send in my MAT B1 with them. You'll need paperwork from them also to fill out. MW only gives the MAT B1 afaik.

Yeah I would think u can get another one

I've misplaced my medical exemption form too

Thanks girls. Seeing midwife later today so will ask for another one :doh:

I am losing things left, right and centre today...latest victim is my credit card!

i havent had my mat b1 yet???? wen did u all get urs???

BeckyJ said:
i havent had my mat b1 yet???? wen did u all get urs???

Around now. You can get one from your MW next time you see her.

cheers sherlock im seein her in a couple of weeks so will ask then 8)

I got mine today when I saw the midwife. I last saw her at 16 weeks!

yeah, just give it to your line manager and they will forward it to personnel.

I handed mine in today, quite early I guess but I wanted to get it sorted. I decided I'd take my leave as soon as possible, so that'ss 11 weeks before my due date, which is 7th March.
I know nothing of my companys maternity policy as all the handbook says is see HR so in my letter i requested they send me the info.

I sent mine off to HR a while back with a covering letter but I don't get SMP so I need the relevant form back form them to claim SMA :(

They give u too many pieces of paper! I keep losing things

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back