Masterchef

MrsR

Reaction score
Anybody watching? I love it and watch the Australian version too!!! Lol x

Haha! Yes it is! Love that description!

I just sit watching it going. mmmmmmmmm.... wish I could make half the things they make, just makes me hungry watching it lol why do we torture ourselves like that!

I don't know! I desperately wanted to make chocolate mousse last night! Might do it on Saturday instead though! I prefer the way the Aussies do it tbh but so far I'm loving this series of Brits!

I just love he Australian one, thought it was fab!! OH moaned constantly about it cause it was on so much though....

I'm lucky-DH gets really into it too! Hehe. I've seen series one of the Aussies and on series two at the minute x

I think it was series 2 I've just watched as there as the previous winner was on it. Looking forward to the third one. I can't believe it starts with so many people :shock:

I know!!! I have a small, rather embarrassing crush in George! Lol x it's strange that we have an Aussie judge on ours (John torrode) and they have a Brit (Gary)! Lol x

I like Gary and to be honest it never occurred to me he was British!!!

I love the Australian one too :good: It's the thing that me and hubby watch together without fail :)

In fact, watching the Aus one has put me off the UK one because it is lame in comparison. Just not as good by a million miles. We sat down to watch it and half way through turned off and took it off series link :oooo:

Guess we'll have to wait until next Oct for our fix ;)

Love love masterchef!!!!
It does annoy me how John Torrode sticks his fat tongue out before he puts the fork in.
Also, Gregg wallis makes me sick. Read an interview once about how he gets all these really young ladies now he's on tv and how he's into bondage *heave x

Ew cos!!! Gross!

I much much much prefer the aus concept too Louise! And I prefer their judges! Lol.

I love the Australian one too :good: It's the thing that me and hubby watch together without fail :)

In fact, watching the Aus one has put me off the UK one because it is lame in comparison. Just not as good by a million miles. We sat down to watch it and half way through turned off and took it off series link :oooo:

Guess we'll have to wait until next Oct for our fix ;)

I think the same, ours is completely rubbish to theres, long tine till its back on though :( x x

I'm watching reruns on Really at the minute xx

i love masterchef, prefer the aussie one but am just catching up on the professional one. is it bad to have a crush on michel roux jr?:shock:

Ooooh I have a crush on him too!! Lol x

Maybe we should petition the British producers to make it more like the Aussie one!!!

I have started watching the aussie one recently and love it! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back