Last bottle of the night

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Last night Albert was still fussing after his 8.30 bottle so I gave him another one and he took 9oz in total :shock:. He looked positively stoned afterwards lol so I swaddled him and put him to bed at 9.30 and he slept til 4.30.....was he making sure he had enough cos he knew he's ready to sleep that long? The last few nights he's been grizzly after this feed but I thought he was just hot not still hungry! I feel like such a crap mummy sometimes lol. He had 6oz at 4.30 and is still asleep now (after chatting to his bird friends for a while lol)

Do babies often feed more the last bottle of the day? I'm wondering how long he's going to start sleeping for. He's awake most of the day with his naps going down to about 20 minutes a time xxxxxxxx

Hmm dunno. Tyler has 2 feeds before bed time. One at about 6.30 and another 30-40 mins later then he's down for the night (I say the night, more like a 2-3 hour stretch) so I guess he has more?

Evie always stock piles in the evening. works for the first part of the night but then we're back to every 2 or 3 hours!!

Josh guzzles too snacks all day then guzzles before bed unfortunatly It doesnt make him sleep longer

Well he's just had breakfast and taken just shy of 8oz. He's 8 weeks so maybe starting yet another growth spurt? Or making up for fluids lost in the heat.....I am so confused lol. Will start giving him 7oz bottles I think and see how much he takes. I don't care if I have to throw some away as long as he gets enough!

yeah BB i was told by my HV that they eat more in the late evenings to prepare themselves to go longer at night so sounds like thats what Bertie is doing!

i make up 7oz feeds, he mostly had 6oz but id rather throw some out then not have enough. if i only i could make Max have 9oz at night im sure he would go down for longer then! last night was a disaster!

xxx

alyssa had a growth spurt around 8 weeks hun, and she stockpiles milk in the evening, she feeds at about 7 and has a good 5 oz but ive now upped it to 7 as she was taking another 3 or 4 oz about an hour later lol. she will nap for a lil bit maybe an hour tops during the day now but she sleeps thru almost every night now, 6 or 7am is wakeup time, usually 7 lol

It was the same again last night although he only slept til 3.30 cos he pooped so I think is will be the norm for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back