Massive RANT, apologies in advance....

Lexusno1

Reaction score
First of all, I don't want to bring anyone down but I am SO pissed off today.

Mainly, my once angelic 4 year old has turned into the spawn of something unmentionable. Started being violent and just outright rude to staff members at pre school, other children and even my Mum who he once adored. He sometimes goes through phases like this but its never been this bad. He even spat at my mum last week ina tantrum because he couldnt get his own way.

He never seems to misbehave at home and the only thing I can think of is the pregnancy but his actions arent consistent with how he talks about the baby. He always asks to cuddle my tummy, says he's always wanted to be a big brother and asks what the baby is doing today! I don't get it at all. He tells me he tries to be good but he just can't?? I've removed toys, ignored him, dinner then straight to bed but it doesnt seem to get thru? Any advice with that one??

The next thing is my OH. Excuse my french but he seems to be turning into a real prick lately. He's normally sweet, understanding and can't do enough for me and I KNOW i'm very hormonal lately but he seems to blame my hormones on everything, never mind when he's genuinely being an arse and dont even get me started on this whole friggin BLACK OPS thing. Its a COMPUTER GAME!!!! Nothing life saving or even changing, A GAME. He's gonna be one of those losers at Asda at 12 tonight and its really pissin me off that I seem to be the only adult in this house. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

HATE work! Can't wait to leave but for while I am there I could quite happily beat everyone there until they begged me to stop. So much is expected of me, more than i'm paid to do and more than i want to do. Its really bugging me and I have to wait until Feb 4th to leave!!!

Sorry it's so long and probably doesnt even make sense but I need to know i'm not the only one not experiencing this rage!!! I feel like i'm going mental!!!

Hi Ya Lexus

Wow you are really going thru the mill at the moment huh?

As for your 4 year old - you know him better than anyone else....what's the reason for all this do you think? Is it wanting his own way? is it wanting attention? Just trying to assert himself? Once you figure out why he is doing it you can find a way to combat it.

Haha Black Ops! sorry I should not laugh but one of my hobbies is games! I do not get the chance to play much anymore but my OH is also a gamer. Some of us just never grow up! Take the time to do what you want to do hun - go pamper yourself or take his cash card and go shopping! A girl always needs new shoes lol IF that fails to get his attention take out the HDMI cable from the back of his Xbox/Ps3 (he can't play without it lol)

As for work - don't stress - you are paid to work certain hours - do what you can in those hours if you don't get everything done....well tough! Oh and they are not allowed to pile work on to you - they have a duty to keep your work stress level to a min - so if they are not doing it you need to tell them!

Dunno if this helps - I hope so tho xxx

My daughte who is 5 has been playing up in school and the teacher blamed it on my pregnancy some children think that they wont get the attention off you when its born, o dont blame the baby blame everyone else around them if you know what i mean. As it turned out my daughters was something different they had split the class half reception and half year 1, then the other class half year 1 and half 2, she hasn't dealt with it well at all and said she is with the babies so she acting like a baby (she is year 1 with the reception) they cant put her in the other class because only 12 months between her and big brother and he is a bit behind so he is in year 1/year2. he is just bored in school she is very clever so does harder work then her brother so they wont put them together so he doesn't seeit and it doesn't knock his confidence. After a big talk with the teacher who it is hard on and i feel really sorry for her, as she has to give my daughter year 3 work to keep her working hard, then the rest of the class year 1 work or reception work. also she has to put up ith her being cheeky acting like a baby I dont think she will change until she is back with her friends because all her friends moved up and she is left with kids that she never played with. Ithik they are going back to normal next year, i have explained to teacher that she was upset and other kids that she was friends with have said to her she is a baby so they cant play with her, when she misbehaves she gets put up with the year 3's and she loves it so I have said that wont help cause her being naughty is treating her really, but i cant see a way out neither can teacher.
sorry waffled on then but what I'm saying is it took a long time for me to get this out of my daughter so it cold be your pregnant or something else, has he started reception or one of the older ones in nursery, because sometime sthe older ones in nursery are ready for school when theystill not old enoug to start and that makes them misbehave and they are bored and ne more stimulation and once they start school it does wonders for them thychange again.
My advice would be to just keep trying till you find what works with him to help his behavour, bacuase different things work with different children, my eldest just telling him you are disappointed in him works, then 2nd child bribery works, 3rd putting him on naughty step, and 4th taking things off her. so I have to use different types of punishment for each child. but it took time to find out what worked, the main thing is just sticking to your guns if we back down (which we all have) they get naughtier and hopefully getting to the root of the problem have a chat to him explain he will always be special to you and why, all mine know the reason they are special and they all have different reasons simple ones like eldest cause he my 1st born, 2nd elosest she is my 1st girl, 3rd he was born prem so knows he special cause he came too early, 4th she is my baby girl, 5th he is my baby boy, this little one when it arrives will be told they are special because they were a little fighter they were a twin and one sadly didn;t make it and they did. simple things but it helps with my children and they aren't jealous of each other.
Your oh sorry i cant help with if someone knows how to stop them being addicted to these games i would apreciate the help the too, my hubby plays on the xbox 360 alot its only when he's bored of the game hedoesn't go on it and has a break for a while then a new game back on it every second he can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back