Lodger aargghhh Rant!!!

ok as its sat night and im expecting lodger and his daughter im asking you all to send some vibes to him making him take responsibility for her and not go out.

i am ready to tackle him on this incase he asks but i wont be in till later so im hoping he dosent dump her on my daughter again!!

if he goes out tonight look out for me in the sunday papers tomorrow coz im gonna flip lol

Tell him if he abandons his daughter again you will ring his ex or social services. If this happens box up his stuff and tell him to get out too.
Hope everything is ok and he uses the brain on his shoulders to think and not the one in his pants for a change xxxxxxxxxx

If he does it again tonight I would just ring the mother. He's had his warning and you made yourself clear enough. Glad he's going next week!!

Keeping everything crossed he's responsible tonight!

well lodger stayed in to look after his daughter and his GF came round after she was in bed so result!!!!

roll on moving out day!!! although he still hasnt paid any rent his month so maybe another lodger moan on the way lol leaving OH to deal with that one xx

That's good news, hope it's not a one off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back