Mark doesn't want the baby :(

Hi Sami!!!

My word would be to do what you feel is the best for you. If you abort to please him, you will probably take it against Mark at some point and your relationship will not be the same at all. Maybe he will come round it after a few weeks.
I do not know if you remember when i was pregnant but my first 12 weeks were "should i abort or not"? My partner wanted the baby one day then not another day. I had the abortion appointment booked still not knowing what i should do and then we decided to keep him which was the best decision ever :) I would have never forgiven myself for getting rid of my little Thomas and my partner loves him to bits and he is a very happy dad.
Do not rush any decison until you are 100 % sure .

good luck

Sorry to hear about your situation, I feel for you both. I can understand where Mark is coming from (feeling overwhelmed etc) but he should know how you feel about abortion not being an option. I hope you both get through this time and that every thing goes smoothly for you x

Just an update - me and Mark are talking about things and sorting them. Another baby is another life changing thing for the both of us. We are talking and things look better, not perfect but better.

Thanks to everyone for your messages and for helping me through this difficult and awkward time. :)

Am glad to hear things are looking up. I think it's a shock for all of you and looking after a prem baby on top of all that you must all be in a spin.

Thinking of your health and happiness

xx

Thinking of you, Sami, and sending loads of hugs!!!

I understand you both, to be honest, I can well remember your posts about how much you struggled during your pregnancy and taking care of Damien is certainly taking a lot of your energy, and probably Mark is seeing no end to it. Maybe he feels there would be no space for him in your life with 2 babies?
On the other hand, I would feel the same as you regarding abortion! Don't know if I could have done it before, but certainly not any more, after giving birth!!!

I am glad you manage to talk to each other, this is the only way to sort things out, keeping things inside won't do any good.

I really hope you both reach the same conclusion, but I am sure you will. You appeared to be a very strong and loving couple. Things will work out, I am sure :wink:

Take care,
Mel xx

Sorry Sami, just discovered your other thread!!!! I am such a fool!!!!

Sending you lots of love and hugs...
Hope you feel better soon.

just to let you know: my auntie lost 3 babies in a raw and was told by the doctors in france she would never be able to have children, and she has had 2 very healthy and handsome sons! I love my cousins, they are great! so don't worry, just relax your mind, and take things as they come, without questioning them! Enjoy your little Damien for now :)

lots of love,
mel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back