My OH doesn't get it!

BabyBrain

Reaction score
He got very close to the mark this morning and I just cannot get through to him that we can have a fertility surge after giving birth especially as I'm not bf. He has been very understanding in the later pregnancy and after the birth and obviously I feel the same way he does....

But I don't want 2 moses baskets in our bloody bedroom! I don't want to wait ages to ttc again but this would be ridiculous! He just doesn't seem to listen, I think he thinks it will take us ages again :roll:. He's now on a sex ban til he gets it!

I'm impressed you're DTD!! I am still in pain with my scar, I can't even think about it! Xx

we had to go down the condom route till I had my implant. Not that has been much of that going on I have to say. lol

We are using condoms as i have had problems with my pill (depression) but have slipped up a couple of times... but then agian i dont mind catching on again so soon i doubt i will tho took a year last time! x

I've started the mini pill today. I've always had problems with the pill in that it turns me into a pyscho cow bag. Hoping the mini pill will be better for me. Although we haven't dtd since last few weeks pregnancy lol.xx

Oh mine is the exact same . Only dtd once and it was still too sore so defo not gonna hasten again for a while . Although he pestering me like a spoilt child at the minute lol

I can't take the pill cos my dad has had blood clots. Not having the injection after my mate was on it and stabbed her OH in the hand :shock:

Oooh brave bb!!

No sexy time for me for a good while is imagine! Lol

Oh I've been dreaming about dtd for the last 3 nights! Just too scared I dont wana end up preggers ha xx

Be careful ladies, I thought it'd take me ages again so wasnt careful on the THREE occasions we have done it and now I am around 9 weeks pg :l x

i wouldnt have the injection as it can take over a year to wear off and i want another in a year or so. im taking the pill but i bet i forget at some point lol. tbf my oh isnt that bothered so we have only dtd twice so far and were not even stressing that one of those was danger pokes at 6 weeks lol

We hVe been dtd since I stopped bleeding after 3 1/2 weeks. Was usin condoms and had 1 split on us. Am now on mini pill cos I'm bf. we r waiting till Henry is 18-24 months to start ttc for another x

Congratulations prettypenguin --- i want to ttc again already its OH stopping me so if he is stupid he can't blame me he knows full well im not using anything! xx

Congratulations prettypenguin --- i want to ttc again already its OH stopping me so if he is stupid he can't blame me he knows full well im not using anything! xx

Haha, well I found out the day I decided that 1 wad enough for me, obviously not though! It's tough as I'm all tired and sick again and not as fun for Charlie as I could be, then there's having to get an ugly double pram, and god knows when Charlie will sleep through, and even more god knows what I will do with 2 children! Charlie wears me out he gets bored of everything! Itll be nice to watch them grow up together though, and get all the sleepless nights/potty training etc out the way :) not looking forward to giving birth and having an old lady body again I must say x

BabyBrain my OH is exactly the same. We have dtd a few times now but on the first occasion we relied on the good old fashioned withdrawal method and i've been worrying ever since! I've told my OH all about the rise in fertility after giving birth but he doesn't seem to get it. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be thrilled at the idea of another pregnancy so soon so why does he grumble about using condoms?! Men really baffle me xx

Be careful ladies, I thought it'd take me ages again so wasnt careful on the THREE occasions we have done it and now I am around 9 weeks pg :l x

:shock: Congratulations hunny!!!!.........are you happy? xxxxxxxxxx

i got the injection the other day and apparantly if you have it before bubbs is 21 days old, your covered immediatly. me and oh have dtd 5 times dince dusty was born lol, got high sex drive at mo and needed to be covered asap x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back