~~ ;-) March Testing Thread ~~ 12 BFP's

Ok ladies working toward bfp's, I know some of us are going to be using smep in the run up to there bfp this month. Some of us in this thread are also in the same opk thread as me but I was kinda wondering who here is going to use smep? And if you are what day is your cd10 to start your opk's after all we have our bfp testing date in listed and it's still open for all who wish to join march testing. I'm just being curious and nosey here, and wanting to bring us together as we're all wanting the same outcome. If your not using smep what are you doing to achieve your bfp this month?

I was being nosey and looking at the smep thread over the weekend-it looks like a lot of work when you have a 36 day cycle lol!! I don't think we are going to try that just yet...if I don't get my bfp this month (I think it's very wishful thinking but I'll keep wishing!) I think we're going to have one more shot at being relaxed and going with the flow, no opks just bd-Ing every other day for the week up to ovulation and then on the day before, on and after ovulation. We've chilled out a lot thus month so is like to give this method one more shot before I whip the opks back out!!

Have you tried smep before or will this be the first time?

It'll be my first time, as I've just been very relaxed about it, apart from going overboard on opks lol...

I enjoyed not doing the opks in the run up to ovulation but now I'm in the 2ww I spend far too much time wondering if I did ovulate and if it was hw I thought it was....! You can never win!

True, but you'll soon find out, and be out of your misery one way or another for another month. Fx for you hun and sending you plenty of :dust:

I'm pretty sure im gonna get af today as I'm cramping a lot. can I be put down for the 31st please :). it may change as ive had a long cycle this month since stopping my pill and will opk so If I ovulate sooner than I think then itl be earlier :). the 31st is my birthday so I'l start testing at 10dpo then :D xx

Will do so when I get home and on the laptop, on my iPod atm

Ok ladies all updated to here.

Good luck :dust: Hope that we are all coming in with our BFP's this month :)

Hi! I think I'm out for this month, could you put me down for the 15th please? Thanks. Lots of luck ladies x

Last edited:
Can you put me down for the ninth please?

I'm so excited, this is my first time on a testing thread again since I was ttc my first :)

Just noticed I'm nearly in my TWW for my next fertile time lol. Need to start enticing hubby so he can't get enough next month lol. Hey who am I kidding it's me who will suffer if I start withholding not him lmao

Hi Everyone, I'm back yet again :D

Can I please have the 9th also. Seems like a busy testing day xx

Good Luck Everyone

Bumper :bfp: Month Hopefully :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Last edited:
Updated to here ladies.

If I've made a mistake or forgotten anyone please tell me :p (I've written everyone down in my diary as well so as to make doubly sure of what I'm doing :) )

Hope we all have some good luck (I'm hoping that hosting this thread will bring me enough :dust: that this will be my BFP month) I hope you ladies all have good luck!!!

Eryinera, getting things started early CANNOT be a bad thing!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back